Fucking Devilish porn with fighting and teams in cumpos so awesome.
Originally Posted by Terrified
Fucking Devilish porn with fighting and teams in cumpos so awesome.
I prefer anime that have more plot.
Originally Posted by Color
I prefer anime that have more plot.
you have perfect shaped tits there.
Originally Posted by Color
I prefer anime that have more plot.
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
Are you calling steins;gate gay?
Originally Posted by Color
Are you calling steins;gate gay?
Haven't seen it so, I can't say.
Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchih-
Haven't seen it so, I can't say.
Then don't call it gay, it's like me saying naruto is gay which I have barely seen.
Originally Posted by Color
Then don't call it gay, it's like me saying naruto is gay which I have barely seen.
Naruto is gay, just watch the openings, clearly he has it bad for sasuke.
-He wasn't saying steins;gate was gay, he was making a joke that since you didn't like Highschool DxD you were gay.
Honestly H-DxD is well.......an ecchi series that doesn't try too hard.
Originally Posted by Empire
Naruto is gay, just watch the openings, clearly he has it bad for sasuke.
-He wasn't saying steins;gate was gay, he was making a joke that since you didn't like Highschool DxD you were gay.
Honestly H-DxD is well.......an ecchi series that doesn't try too hard.
KissxSis aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Originally Posted by Color
KissxSis aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I'll admit, kiss x sis tries a lot harder than H-DxD, and goes to different length than your normal ecchi.
Still doesn't make it a "great" anime or anything, and there are certainly hundreds of manga that top it.
I have a friend that raves about the show, plus I already have it downloaded since another friend gave it to me via Ext HD. So I'm probably going to watch it sometime soon. (I also have Ep. 1 of the "New" thing too).
Originally Posted by Empire
Naruto is gay, just watch the openings, clearly he has it bad for sasuke.
No, you can fuck right the hell off. Clearly you've never had a friend you cared about.
Honestly though, if I ever act like as much of a fucker as Sasuke, I can only pray I have a friend that's as good as Naruto to not give up on me.
They are still continuing that anime "Highschool DxD New". It's essentially more tits and explosions I assume
Originally Posted by Calum98
They are still continuing that anime "Highschool DxD New". It's essentially more tits and explosions I assume
DIRECTED BY MICHAEL BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.
tbh 3 years ago id be happy, but now more then ever im not into ecchi anime, its the same old shit nothing to new.... like if u want sex go watch porn/hentai i dont like this borderline stuff..