Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by FMDSatan View Post
    MMA Artists use weights . . some of them doesn't get affected that much like anderson silva he doesn't looked that buffed
    yeah a lot of boxers and mma fighters and kick boxers will drop a shit load of weight before a fight which is super unhealthy for your body.

a lot of wrestlers will wrap them selves in plastic wrap and run on a tread mill since you sweat out all the water weight. good to lose weight, bad since you're practically sucking the water from your body which needs it...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    really boxing is just about power. I've been doing jujitsu, muay thai, wrestling and mma for 5-6 years now and strength doesn't really matter as much as stamina, accuracy, skill, and maneuverability.

if you are really taking this boxing seriously, then like what I do is not try to "max out" on weight but rather stick with smaller weights such as 10-15 lbs which helps. don't do as many reps, but do enough to burn fat while building some muscle tone. keep doing alot of cardio, intake alot of protein (good protein {i use soy} not that shitty creatine and stuff since that's for heavy builders). if you follow that regiment with the boxing you're already doing you can be fucking strong as hell without having so much muscle build up.

i'm 125lbs and fighting in feather-weight but my cardio and maneuverability can definitely keep up if not do better than someone with just strength and muscle

frost if you need any more tips or anything about boxing i'd be happy to help you, since obviously everyone else is just posting shit about steroids. My trainer was davarryl williams who is a boxer for the US olympics (called the touch of sleep for like 24 kos out of 28 fight) who trains me here in colorado

let me know!
    I don't do special food diets or anything like that.
    I don't want to build more muscles though
    I want to be able to output more power, hit faster, and hold out longer in fights.
    I think using weights would actually decrease all that except for power, wouldn't it?
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Well, that's not certain frost, it depends on how heavy the weight is, and what your diet is. If you're eating loads of carbs and lifting heavy weights then you will build big muscles and lose a lot of speed and maneuverability but if you're eating an average amount of carbs, lifting light weights(but do loads of reps) you shouldn't change too much in your speed etc. @Frost
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

I don't do special food diets or anything like that.
    I don't want to build more muscles though
    I want to be able to output more power, hit faster, and hold out longer in fights.
    I think using weights would actually decrease all that except for power, wouldn't it?
    hit harder is all technique.(barewith my English ok?)

to gain muscle you need to lift heavy. that means you body has to be way heavier than the weight you trying to lift

for example:

I started with 40pound bicep, 6rep ( is alli can do) I ended up with 100 pound bicep curl.

you want to gain muscle here is the process.

first you must lift enough that your muscle cell breaks.( lift heavy 4 set)
    you must eat protein that matches your body goal ( I want to be 180pound muscle, I need 180gram of protein with balance carbohydrate).
    and you must rest ( rest is the part that grows muscle unlike other people who don't know, lifting=break, rest=build)

other things to know is, change it up every 14days for the body get use to the stress and you hit a plateu.
    also for body weight add for push up 8 bag of rice (small package I mean if you have a huge one that fit a bookbag one whole one) and do that in section of giant set( this is my fav set) example<----- I do close push up 12 rep I go straight into my back pull, follow by a wide push up, follow by a close back pull.

https://i.imgur.com/JXB9GE2.jpg<--weight I use and all I have.

if you able to understand anything I said congratz, if not im sorry

ps. body weight aint going to cut it for forever, body will just hit plateu and done, here is a book that my coach gave me when I was young I still have it ^^ https://i.imgur.com/D8xdaVe.jpg

pss. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEJ1IsO-ExA <--Tyson training with machine weight, tho I like free weight better since it target multiple parts of your body
    Last edited by Kibstor; 07-15-2013 at 11:01 PM.
    Vouchers

Quote Originally Posted by NnNnN View Post
    Gave me account.Awesome +1 vouch for this guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by ben2134 View Post
    Awesome trade, he went first and everything was settled perfectly! +1 VOUCH!
    got the account +1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibstor View Post
    hit harder is all technique.(barewith my English ok?)

to gain muscle you need to lift heavy. that means you body has to be way heavier than the weight you trying to lift

for example:

I started with 40pound bicep, 6rep ( is alli can do) I ended up with 100 pound bicep curl.

you want to gain muscle here is the process.

first you must lift enough that your muscle cell breaks.( lift heavy 4 set)
    you must eat protein that matches your body goal ( I want to be 180pound muscle, I need 180gram of protein with balance carbohydrate).
    and you must rest ( rest is the part that grows muscle unlike other people who don't know, lifting=break, rest=build)

other things to know is, change it up every 14days for the body get use to the stress and you hit a plateu.
    also for body weight add for push up 8 bag of rice (small package I mean if you have a huge one that fit a bookbag one whole one) and do that in section of giant set( this is my fav set) example<----- I do close push up 12 rep I go straight into my back pull, follow by a wide push up, follow by a close back pull.

https://i.imgur.com/JXB9GE2.jpg<--weight I use and all I have.

if you able to understand anything I said congratz, if not im sorry

ps. body weight aint going to cut it for forever, body will just hit plateu and done, here is a book that my coach gave me when I was young I still have it ^^ https://i.imgur.com/D8xdaVe.jpg

pss. MIKE TYSON THE BEAST TRAINING IN GYM - YouTube <--Tyson training with machine weight, tho I like free weight better since it target multiple parts of your body
    I can already hit hard, since I've been boxing for quite some time now and which is the problem to me. I want my muscles to interfere with it, so that its not just the technique, but also my muscles that work with it.

But it seems to be that all my own bodyweight does is make me stay fit as I am, but it doesn't increase my muscles or anything
    Perhaps a hardcore diet would help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I can already hit hard, since I've been boxing for quite some time now and which is the problem to me. I want my muscles to interfere with it, so that its not just the technique, but also my muscles that work with it.

But it seems to be that all my own bodyweight does is make me stay fit as I am, but it doesn't increase my muscles or anything
    Perhaps a hardcore diet would help?
    "So as a boxer, I only train naturally, because I'm afraid that training with weights might affect me differently."

is this differently bad for you? or are you seeking this differently to change some aspect?

I need to know what you want?

"I can already hit hard, since I've been boxing for quite some time now and which is the problem to me."

so you want to hit less hard? afraid that you might kill someone with a hit of yours?

im just trying to see what you want first before I can go any further

incase that you do want to hit less hard , building huge muscle will affect your punching ( bicep stiffness wil get in away and to hit hard is technique and speed. THE SNAP is what we call it. where you step with your foot and than you stop energy flows from the bottom working its way up to release the energy from your first, of course you will have to be using full body movement and not just throwing punches which im sure you already know.

so...... what you want???? o.o
    Last edited by Kibstor; 07-15-2013 at 11:14 PM.
    Vouchers

got the account +1

Thanks
    "So as a boxer, I only train naturally, because I'm afraid that training with weights might affect me differently."

is this differently bad for you? or are you seeking this differently to change some aspect?

I need to know what you want?

"I can already hit hard, since I've been boxing for quite some time now and which is the problem to me."

so you want to hit less hard? afraid that you might kill someone with a hit of yours?

im just trying to see what you want first before I can go any further

incase that you do want to hit less hard , building huge muscle will affect your punching ( bicep stiffness wil get in away and to hit hard is technique and speed. THE SNAP is what we call it. where you step with your foot and than you stop energy flows from the bottom working its way up to release the energy from your first, of course you will have to be using full body movement and not just throwing punches which im sure you already know.

so...... what you want???? o.o
    I want to be able to produce more power, and make my muscles look bigger without lifting weights

Only thing I noticed when you don't lift, is the fact that your fitness increases, but it doesn't help your muscles grow..
    I don't want to hit softer, I want to be able to hit harder

I also want to train my chest
    I kinda feel like as if it is a little bit too small.. Like its hard, but small
    And a friend of mine wants to get rid of his lower belly fat

You seem like you know what you're doing

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I want to be able to produce more power, and make my muscles look bigger without lifting weights

Only thing I noticed when you don't lift, is the fact that your fitness increases, but it doesn't help your muscles grow..

Any suggestions?
    listen budy im sorry, "make my muscle look bigger withough lifting weights" most of the time that is steroid why? cause a guy doing nothing while having steroid can get 7 pound of muscle proven...while I can probably only get 3-4 a year he that will be the same time he get his 7 ( 1 year) and im working hard and he is not doing scrappp..

to gain muscle I mean look like bigger chest wise bicep wise. bro you need to lift, you NEED TO BREAKKKK those muscle to grow stronger.

process" I lift, I break muscle I rest 2 day for that muscle

my old routine looks like this

Monday chest, Tuesday bicept, wedns leg, Thursday chest, Friday bicept, sat leg, sun rest. notice how my chest get two day rest before thurs. its call im breaking the living crap out of it so that it grows, and I break it again on Thursday.

you can tell the differents right? Photo Album - Imgur https://i.imgur.com/UJyutEy.jpg... these pic was long ago, I had little chest. abs . no arms and btw im poor as freak( not saying the bad words), I didn't even eat right like my coach told me to and I got the way I gotten with effort and small meals ..

if you want muscle you have to lift you need to break those muscle so it grows larger and stronger, and your exercise must be tougher ( tougher meaning I can do 4 exercise none stop) ( you can do 3 chest work out withough rest, than after the three than rest)

I want you to try this ( for your chest). do diamond push up, follow by wide push ups, follow by fist push up( palm are looking at each other), than rest 30seconds than do it again for 4 set, switch it up so that the body don't remember it and you don't reach a plateau, if you want more info just ask
    Last edited by Kibstor; 07-15-2013 at 11:41 PM.
    Vouchers

got the account +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Any suggestions?
    That is impossible... The only way to get more power out of your punches and "make your muscles look bigger" is to lift weights. Btw you wanna train your shoulders, not your chest but hey its just advice.
    "Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    also for your friend, belly fat=gone with right food, exercise such as running up hills walk down. run up fast walk down. run up FAST walllllkkkk down for 30minute will do just fine on him. if he eats to much carbohydrate tell him he will have to really freaking work hard cause, carbohydrate alone increase your insulin ( the hormone that loves to store fat cause it grabs those carb and puts it on your loveeeeeelyhandlless).

what I did for the pic shown was eat carbohydrate with protein ( protein balance the insulin that is realeased from your body)
    Vouchers

got the account +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector A7 View Post

Define stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by CockIsMyBreakfast View Post
    You................
    Quote Originally Posted by Sector A7 View Post

HAHAHA how will lifting weights make you look stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by CockIsMyBreakfast View Post
    If you keep lifting them too much, have you seen those guys with like super mascular bodies? they look really funny

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 PM ----------

Here is what i mean :
    Ladies Ladies...
    Calm the fuck down..

listen body im sorry, "make my muscle look bigger withough lifting weights" most of the time that is steroid why? cause a guy doing nothing while having steroid can get 7 pound of muscle proven...while I can probably only get 3-4 a year he that will be the same time he get his 7 ( 1 year) and im working hard and he is not doing scrappp..

to gain muscle I mean look like bigger chest wise bicep wise. bro you need to lift, you NEED TO BREAKKKK those muscle to grow stronger.

process" I lift, I break muscle I rest 2 day for that muscle

my old routine looks like this

Monday chest, Tuesday bicept, wedns leg, Thursday chest, Friday bicept, sat leg, sun rest. notice how my chest get two day rest before thurs. its call im breaking the living crap out of it so that it grows, and I break it again on Thursday.

you can tell the differents right? Photo Album - Imgur https://i.imgur.com/UJyutEy.jpg... these pic was long ago, I had little chest. abs . no arms and btw im poor as freak( not saying the bad words), I didn't even eat right like my coach told me to and I got the way I gotten with effort and small meals ..

if you want muscle you have to lift you need to break those muscle so it grows larger and stronger, and your exercise must be tougher ( tougher meaning I can do 4 exercise none stop) ( you can do 3 chest work out withough rest, than after the three than rest)

I want you to try this ( for your chest). do diamond push up, follow by wide push ups, follow by fist push up( palm are looking at each other), than rest 30seconds than do it again for 4 set, switch it up so that the body don't remember it and you don't reach a plateau, if you want more info just ask
    Sexy Beast.
    Last edited by Hankk; 07-15-2013 at 11:39 PM.
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    btw if you get to boring with lifting cause trust me everyone gets boring here, I listen to this everytime, I even made a video to show other people what to do

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
    Ladies Ladies...
    Calm the fuck down..

Sexy Beast.
    yeah sadly muscle building is a long process withough steroid or any other help. to bad I really wanted to try be famous in MMA but atleast I can help some people in my town how to lose weight or get big.
    Vouchers

got the account +1

Thanks
    btw if you get to boring with lifting cause trust me everyone gets boring here, I listen to this everytime, I even made a video to show other people what to do
    I really really really don't want to do bodybuilding.
    The last thing I want to do is lift weights aswell, because I honestly think that lifting weights and bodybuilding/fitnessing will only get you 'hollywood muscles' which will get you nowhere when you are in a fight.

I'm going to show you just one pic of me, and you will notice how my chest is not that well showing.

All the muscles I have right now are 100% natural, and they really help me out. I want it to stay this way.
    I believe that lifting weights is the fast way out, and because of that, you don't get the 'max' out of your muscles, and the 'max' is what I need as a boxer.

But then again, your chest muscles don't help much in fights after all, do they?
    Do you know any natural chest workouts?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 PM ----------

yeah sadly muscle building is a long process withough steroid or any other help. to bad I really wanted to try be famous in MMA but atleast I can help some people in my town how to lose weight or get big.
    You still can
    Never too late my friend.
    Also you can make money off of this.
    Herp Derp

Want.. Moooore... Inturwebz....

- Obsidian -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I really really really don't want to do bodybuilding.
    The last thing I want to do is lift weights aswell, because I honestly think that lifting weights and bodybuilding/fitnessing will only get you 'hollywood muscles' which will get you nowhere when you are in a fight.

I'm going to show you just one pic of me, and you will notice how my chest is not that well showing.

All the muscles I have right now are 100% natural, and they really help me out. I want it to stay this way.
    I believe that lifting weights is the fast way out, and because of that, you don't get the 'max' out of your muscles, and the 'max' is what I need as a boxer.

But then again, your chest muscles don't help much in fights after all, do they?
    Do you know any natural chest workouts?
    you look chinesee and if by anychance you are, my friend is japanse/chinesee and his push up are the same as mine ( no lifting weight but your body only) and no chess=push, So if you not pushing your opponent than no chest, mostly shoulder for boxing but I still balance my body.

also your not going to get big withought weight and you loooooooook like the ectomorph ( meaning you have to eat WAYY MOREEE to get bigger) im mesomorph I can go both ways if I want to as I shown in pic.

with your status I say you have speed but against an tougher opponent who is build he has muscle to protect.

tell you the truth I wouldn't change anything about ya, I would train body weight only, pull ups, push ups. squats ( squats its like pick up a rock and lay it down a line, than pick one up put it back down, pick it up move to the next one, put it back down, pick both of them up one by one, go to the next one, put it back down, pick all three ect ect ect.

just do natural man, your own body weight, you should be fine.

but if you want to get bigger you need to lift no way around it unless steroid and don't do it

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

I just checked you pic your ectomorph you have to be..

here someone who said was at your status

but than again you don't want to lift weight, Im truly sorry man, ill say it one more time, to get bigger in anything in arm, in legs, in chest, in shoulder, you need to break those muscle than rest so it can be rebuild stronger and bigger T_T.

hopefully you find some kind of a loophole forthis cause I tried

---------- Post added 07-16-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-15-2013 at 11:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hankk View Post
    You still can
    Never too late my friend.
    Also you can make money off of this.
    thx hank im 26 year old if I still could and if a coach picks me up after my psychiatrist that im trying to look for. or he says im good to go, ill be back into it, sadly money is always the problem ty
    Vouchers

got the account +1

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast