Xbox Live

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Xbox Live
Are there any ways to get free xbxo live gold or microsoft points?
check the thread right under this one for free xbox live
Quote Originally Posted by Karla857 View Post
I dont trust it and my paypal i jacked?
Well just use a fake one with a prepaid credit card.
I used mine just fine and it worked. If you don't believe me then just check out this thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/235-xbox-3...xbox-live.html

Also live.xbox.com is owned by Microsoft , so I don't know why you would not trust it?
Quote Originally Posted by argyros View Post
Well just use a fake one with a prepaid credit card.
I used mine just fine and it worked. If you don't believe me then just check out this thread:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/235-xbox-3...xbox-live.html

Also live.xbox.com is owned by Microsoft , so I don't know why you would not trust it?
I dont have a prepaid 1?
Quote Originally Posted by Karla857 View Post
I dont have a prepaid 1?
Google: "Bancore" you can get a free vcc and use it on paypal.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?