https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscrip...offer/BillingI $0.00 for 1 month gold Enjoy! You will need to provide some type of payment tho, I would suggest using paypal.
Originally Posted by argyros https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Subscrip...offer/BillingIⓘ $0.00 for 1 month gold Enjoy! You will need to provide some type of payment tho, I would suggest using paypal. I dont trust it and my paypal i jacked?
Originally Posted by Karla857 I dont trust it and my paypal i jacked? Well just use a fake one with a prepaid credit card. I used mine just fine and it worked. If you don't believe me then just check out this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/235-xbox-3...xbox-live.html Also live.xbox.com is owned by Microsoft , so I don't know why you would not trust it?
Originally Posted by argyros Well just use a fake one with a prepaid credit card. I used mine just fine and it worked. If you don't believe me then just check out this thread: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/235-xbox-3...xbox-live.html Also live.xbox.com is owned by Microsoft , so I don't know why you would not trust it? I dont have a prepaid 1?
Originally Posted by Karla857 I dont have a prepaid 1? Google: "Bancore" you can get a free vcc and use it on paypal.