IGN, Ranks, and Servers?

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
IGN, Ranks, and Servers?
This is probably like the 5th thread like this but I want to know who's active in the LoL section on MPGH and I want to know if I can duo with anyone here.
So leave your IGN, What Rank you are and which server you're in.
I'll start obviously

IGN: SirUnicow
Rank: Gold 3
Server: NA

This way we'll be able to find common people to duo with or something.
If I can, I'll edit this thread to put everyone's ign and stuff in a big list.

@Unicow - SirUnicow, Gold 3, NA
@Joshcarr2006 - MPGH PedoBear, Bronze 5, NA
Wanna boost me Unicow?
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Wanna boost me Unicow?
If you want I can use my smurf that's like... Bronze 2? 3? somewhere there haha, Leave you ign and rank and server bro xD lol lemme add you to the list
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
If you want I can use my smurf that's like... Bronze 2? 3? somewhere there haha, Leave you ign and rank and server bro xD lol lemme add you to the list
We've played before. MPGHian
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


We've played before. MPGHian
Dont know your ranked status right now D: gimme lol
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Dont know your ranked status right now D: gimme lol
Bronze.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Bronze.
NIGGA MORE INFOOOO BRONZE WHATTT
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
NIGGA MORE INFOOOO BRONZE WHATTT
Three. Zero points. I'm afraid to play another ranked game.

PS. Fuck you Hawk. Lost me 2 games, fucking troll.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Three. Zero points. I'm afraid to play another ranked game.

PS. Fuck you Hawk. Lost me 2 games, fucking troll.
@Terell. and I told you that kid's a fucking idiot :P

Edit: ugh fuck can't edit post -.- this sucks lol idea dead T^T
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
@Terell. and I told you that kid's a fucking idiot :P

Edit: ugh fuck can't edit post -.- this sucks lol idea dead T^T
Who me? Hawk likes to play ward teemo while I get buttfucked.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Who me? Hawk likes to play ward teemo while I get buttfucked.
Please xD after Terell and I left the team, everyone else sucked dick and the team died as well. After that I got into platinum during Season 2 xD should've kicked him out when we asked you
or at least his ****** friend decided to DDoS Terell
Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
Please xD after Terell and I left the team, everyone else sucked dick and the team died as well. After that I got into platinum during Season 2 xD should've kicked him out when we asked you
or at least his ****** friend decided to DDoS Terell
Rexxager and the other guy who's MPGH name is like some Japanese name are gold players. But Hawk gifted me Kha'Zix so it's k.
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Rexxager and the other guy who's MPGH name is like some Japanese name are gold players. But Hawk gifted me Kha'Zix so it's k.
Shh team still died without us.... Just admit defeat... Don't let that fag buy your love... lol xD
IGN: MPGH PedoBear
Rank: goddamn BV people go out of there way to keep me at that rank.
Server: NA
@Bernard add me on my new account lol deleted you off the old one because I traded it.
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
IGN: MPGH PedoBear
Rank: goddamn BV people go out of there way to keep me at that rank.
Server: NA
@Bernard add me on my new account lol deleted you off the old one because I traded it.
I add you when I get back from work...or just add me. Hope I remember lol
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us