IGN, Ranks, and Servers?
This is probably like the 5th thread like this but I want to know who's active in the LoL section on MPGH and I want to know if I can duo with anyone here.
So leave your IGN, What Rank you are and which server you're in.
I'll start obviously
IGN: SirUnicow
Rank: Gold 3
Server: NA
This way we'll be able to find common people to duo with or something.
If I can, I'll edit this thread to put everyone's ign and stuff in a big list.
@Unicow - SirUnicow, Gold 3, NA
@Joshcarr2006 - MPGH PedoBear, Bronze 5, NA
So leave your IGN, What Rank you are and which server you're in.
I'll start obviously
IGN: SirUnicow
Rank: Gold 3
Server: NA
This way we'll be able to find common people to duo with or something.
If I can, I'll edit this thread to put everyone's ign and stuff in a big list.
@Unicow - SirUnicow, Gold 3, NA
@Joshcarr2006 - MPGH PedoBear, Bronze 5, NA


MPGHian
Hawk likes to play ward teemo while I get buttfucked.
But Hawk gifted me Kha'Zix so it's k.
Hope I remember lol