AQW MPGH WIKI

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
AQW MPGH WIKI
Ey guys,

I recently got Dave to create a wiki on mpgh for aqw, so I would like to know if any of you want to help me work with it? If so post here and/or contact me on Skype-l33t.kid you do not get any tags or anything (YET) *hint* if you just want to help and work with it contact me!
The link is http://adventurequest.wikin.com/wiki/Main_Pageⓘ
~kind regards
3lite
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
I recently got Dave to create a mpgh for aqw
I don't understand this, what do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I don't understand this, what do you mean?
Sorry about that, I meant I got Dave to create a wiki on mpgh for aqw.


Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman2 View Post
Useless Thread is Useless

This is not how its done.
There must be a Minion who will Hire Editors for Wiki and give the 30 days Trial. Why do you take Credits Like you are Owner of this Wiki? (Which isn't even Created)
^^ I actually have permission to get people to work with me and I was ALLOWED to make this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
Sorry about that, I meant I got Dave to create a wiki on mpgh for aqw.
Ah, Ok. Now I understand.
I guess that's pretty cool then
but sadly I can't work on it with you, because I honestly have too many other commitments, but good luck with it!
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
Sorry about that, I meant I got Dave to create a wiki on mpgh for aqw.



^^ I actually have permission to get people to work with me and I was ALLOWED to make this thread.
Persmission ? Lol what are you talking about dude , you must be a minion to Hire people for Wiki editors , and Have just 100 posts and joined 1 month ago
Useless Thread is Useless

This is not how its done.
There must be a Minion who will Hire Editors for Wiki and give the 30 days Trial. Why do you take Credits Like you are Owner of this Wiki? (Which isn't even Created)
Hell, im bored anyway so why not? I'm in.
Count me in.
Gio Dave allowed me to put this up lmao, and cool @zerobrium and @JamesRo For now just freelance as the wiki just got put all of 10-20 minutes ago.
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
Gio Dave allowed me to put this up lmao, and cool @zerobrium and @JamesRo For now just freelance as the wiki just got put all of 10-20 minutes ago.
i still belive That Its not fully finished , (No-tag, No 30 days trial) i belive most of the Infos will be Copied from Aqwwiki.wikidot.com

P.S I might join later when my main will be unbaned
Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman2 View Post
i still belive That Its not fully finished , (No-tag, No 30 days trial) i belive most of the Infos will be Copied from Aqwwiki.wikidot.com

P.S I might join later when my main will be unbaned
^^ actually my friend, I am currently on trial for the manager position for this wiki which is why I am allowed to post this, I am just recruting various people to help in the mean time, so yes for now no tags or 30 day trial ( that doesn't mean it's not going to happen very soon) would love to have you on board the crew though
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
Gio Dave allowed me to put this up lmao, and cool @zerobrium and @JamesRo For now just freelance as the wiki just got put all of 10-20 minutes ago.
Count me in bic boi.
Quote Originally Posted by pedrobat View Post
Count me in bic boi.
Alright, but mind all of you, I expect each and every one of you ( including me ofc.) to put in work.
Quote Originally Posted by GioTheHuman2 View Post
i still belive That Its not fully finished , (No-tag, No 30 days trial) i belive most of the Infos will be Copied from Aqwwiki.wikidot.com

P.S I might join later when my main will be unbaned
Im just gonna put in tutorials...
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?