Rsps cheat clients

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Rsps cheat clients
I know there are some but i cant find any of them anywhere and i thought ill ask here if any1 knows of one i could dl.
i would like to get one to please
Simba apparently is a great free one but takes time to get it working.
If you're willing to invest $$ monthly I'd suggest Tribot - been using it for several months now and it's fantastic.
Quote Originally Posted by darkking198 View Post
btw simba and tribot are boring try hexbot.org it is the best bot for runescape 2007
rsps not rs
Quote Originally Posted by shops View Post
I know there are some but i cant find any of them anywhere and i thought ill ask here if any1 knows of one i could dl.
Plz! i would like 1
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us