Thumbs upOutdated[Release] Crysis 3 Esp + Aimbot

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
[Release] Crysis 3 Esp + Aimbot
ey guys here a hack for Crysis 3

Menu:
- Little menu (Press Delete)
- Aimbot (Left Ctrl to Aim)
- Teleport Hack (Press Z)
- Esp (Name, Health Bar, Distance, Box - kind of )

How to use:
- Run Crysis 3
- Alt/Tab to Desktop
- Run Injector
- Select 'Crysis3.exe' and 'Crysis3 Drawing.dll'
- Click Inject,
- Go Back to Game

Use a safe Injector
Scan:
Jotti
Metascan


If I help you please give me rep and a thanks
Approve: @Bernard @Austin
Crysis3 Drawing_mpgh.net.zip23 KB · 1,660 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
Looks alright.

#Approved
thanks dude
Doesn't work for me... Using Windows 8 and Extreme Injector v2 by master131.
Quote Originally Posted by IToXjQI View Post
Doesn't work for me... Using Windows 8 and Extreme Injector v2 by master131.
I think is for W7
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
I think is for W7
is there a way to fix it? Like compatibility-settings? I mean... The Extreme Injector v2 by master131 is working for W8 but probably I can set the Settings to W7, but I don't know if it would work then... I will take a look at the DLL and I will try to make it working for W8 (:
Quote Originally Posted by IToXjQI View Post
is there a way to fix it? Like compatibility-settings? I mean... The Extreme Injector v2 by master131 is working for W8 but probably I can set the Settings to W7, but I don't know if it would work then... I will take a look at the DLL and I will try to make it working for W8 (:
maybe you should use another injector
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
maybe you should use another injector
But the injector works for Crysis 2...
Not working, tried with 3 injectors W7 64 bit
Quote Originally Posted by hilo peeps View Post
Not working, tried with 3 injectors W7 64 bit
I don't know, I have W7 32 bit
Quote Originally Posted by Miguel22295 View Post
works, thanks
What injector do you use and how do you do it?
THIS HACK IS FROM *************.COM SO DONT
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?