Thumbs upOutdated[Release] Crysis 3 Esp + Aimbot

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Thanks , gonna check it .

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

I can't see any menu, I'm using Crysis 3 v 1.5

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

My windows is Windows 7 , 32 bit.
I tried Xtreme Injector and Walking Dead injector. No luck still.
Quote Originally Posted by ahmedrocks12 View Post
Thanks , gonna check it .

---------- Post added at 02:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM ----------

I can't see any menu, I'm using Crysis 3 v 1.5

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

My windows is Windows 7 , 32 bit.
I tried Xtreme Injector and Walking Dead injector. No luck still.
you need to press delete when you are in game for the menu
Well I did press it, btw the Teleport works fine for me, the rest doesn't.
How do i trun on esp aim etc. in a game it shows up me a menu but i cannot turn on the esp aim etc.
How does the aimbot work? I press left control and nothings going on..
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
ey guys here a hack for Crysis 3

Menu:
- Little menu (Press Delete)
- Aimbot (Left Ctrl to Aim)
- Teleport Hack (Press Z)
- Esp (Name, Health Bar, Distance, Box - kind of )

How to use:
- Run Crysis 3
- Alt/Tab to Desktop
- Run Injector
- Select 'Crysis3.exe' and 'Crysis3 Drawing.dll'
- Click Inject,
- Go Back to Game

Use a safe Injector
Scan:
Jotti
Metascan


If I help you please give me rep and a thanks
Approve: @Bernard @Austin
only my teleport hack is working nothing else? why
and I tried every button on my keybord and the menu doesn't pop up ad the aimbot doesn't work when I press left ctrl
Quote Originally Posted by nikiie View Post
only my teleport hack is working nothing else? why
and I tried every button on my keybord and the menu doesn't pop up ad the aimbot doesn't work when I press left ctrl
mmm thats weird
Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBoy95 View Post
mmm thats weird
can yu maybe just try to make the hack for windows 8 84x bit plz .... we realy need that aimbot plz
TeddyBoy95 , the same happened to me . Only the teleport button Z works , the rest doesn't work. Btw I just upgraded my pc to 64 bit so I guess I can't use it further more.
aimbot doesnt work on win 7 64 bit
so this was made for windows 7? that's why it keeps crashing my Crysis
hey im using WIN7 32-bit
when i inject the .dll into crysis3.exe
and play the game
in a few seconds the game hangs and i get an error saying "program stopped working" and then the game exits...
PLEASE HELP
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?