QuestionHelpMinecraft Multiplayer

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Multiplayer
Hi MPGH,
Is there any way to play minecraft multiplayer without an account?
Just asking...not begging for account!!!!
you can just download cracked minecraft! and, DIDNT I GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT?! (IF IT DOESNT WORK I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN)
Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
you can just download cracked minecraft! and, DIDNT I GIVE YOU AN ACCOUNT?! (IF IT DOESNT WORK I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN)
Yeah...that account stoped working few weeks ago=)))
Hey guys I don't have an account on this game but can I still play Multiplayer? herp derp, of course you fucking can't.
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
Hey guys I don't have an account on this game but can I still play Multiplayer? herp derp, of course you fucking can't.
HEY DERP, YES YOU CAN PLAY MULTIPLAYER ON CRACKED MINECRAFT. TRY THIS CRACKED SERVER iceycraft.no-ip.org AND YOULL SEE THAT ITS PLAYABLE ON CRACKED MC.
Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
HEY DERP, YES YOU CAN PLAY MULTIPLAYER ON CRACKED MINECRAFT.
No shit bro. What I meant was that if you didn't have an account (cracked or premium) you can't play but I guess you are too fucking stupid to realize that.
Cracked servers are the exact same except you can't really get a skin of your choice, or at least it is harder to
Hate to but in, but there are also many mods that allow cracked users to get skins XD. And you can't play without premium... HA GAYYYYYY.
cracked version cannot login and only use username to play, but which version can login and can play multiplayer? anyone help me?




















musica
Quote Originally Posted by Smaug View Post
No shit bro. What I meant was that if you didn't have an account (cracked or premium) you can't play but I guess you are too fucking stupid to realize that.
I DIDNT MEAN THAT CRACKED MINECRAFT IS A CRACKED ALT, I MEANT THAT ITS A CRACKED LAUNCHER THAT LETS YOU PLAY WITH ANY USERNAME YOU WANT!
OH, AND HEY AVA_AERIA. IGNORE THESE DUMB PEOPLE AND DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT Minecraft 1.6.2 [Cracked] [Installer] [Updater] [Serverlist] (download torrent) - TPBⓘ YOULL GET WHAT YOU WANT FROM IT.
Without premium no.
However, if you check the Discussion area you can find lists of Minecraft account's.
Quote Originally Posted by ayed12345 View Post
I DIDNT MEAN THAT CRACKED MINECRAFT IS A CRACKED ALT, I MEANT THAT ITS A CRACKED LAUNCHER THAT LETS YOU PLAY WITH ANY USERNAME YOU WANT!
OH, AND HEY AVA_AERIA. IGNORE THESE DUMB PEOPLE AND DOWNLOAD THIS TORRENT Minecraft 1.6.2 [Cracked] [Installer] [Updater] [Serverlist] (download torrent) - TPB YOULL GET WHAT YOU WANT FROM I
Are your jimmies rustled?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us