Free RP Method Ebook

Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5
Free RP Method Ebook
So, im seeing a lot of people trying to sell this method and even the original owner is getting fed up but if giving it for free but he isn't that active on the site. Anyway to avoid you guys having to purchase a FREE method im here to give it to you today.
All I would request is a thanks or a +rep, anyway enjoy! @Approved approve is please !
League of Legends RP GUIDE by Odd Fuher.pdf736 KB · 907 downloads Scanning…
Quote Originally Posted by PandaSwag View Post
So, im seeing a lot of people trying to sell this method and even the original owner is getting fed up but if giving it for free but he isn't that active on the site. Anyway to avoid you guys having to purchase a FREE method im here to give it to you today.
All I would request is a thanks or a +rep, anyway enjoy! @Approved approve is please !
You quoted the wrong person lol. Approved. has a '.' at the end.

@heythere123 Approve it
Quote Originally Posted by Transfixed View Post


You quoted the wrong person lol. Approved. has a '.' at the end.

@heythere123 Approve it
Oh right my bad, thanks ^^
Couldn't this method get your league of legends account banned? This is a good method tho
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Couldn't this method get your league of legends account banned? This is a good method tho
No, you can't.
This method is good, I've made some easy RP with it.
Quote Originally Posted by mulatii View Post
No, you can't.
This method is good, I've made some easy RP with it.
I failed when I tried :\

My meetme account was shut off after 30 minutes LOL
I've made 4k RP with this and that was a month ago and I still have my League account today but I did do it on a smurf to be on the safe side and then gifted stuff to my main.
Hi, I was wondering, does this method work on all servers including Latin America?



I changed my country to United States, but the payment methods don't change at all.
Could someone help me out?
E-whoring... sounds fun
Wow this is an epic idea Thanked you
I thought this method was illegal? ._ .
ssl meetme isn't working, 503 error
Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyZaggySeth View Post
ssl meetme isn't working, 503 error
Sorry, cant help you there buddy. Never happened to me before.
Posts 1–15 of 67 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?