Cocksucker App.

Posts 1–15 of 198 · Page 1 of 14
Cocksucker App.
I hate a lot of things and love some things, But most y'all nerds b gay, ******s who masterbate to World of Warcraft and the guys who post fake pics of hot girls from google images.
Who the hell masturbates to World of Warcraft?
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
Who the hell masturbates to World of Warcraft?
YOUYOYUYOUYOU with yur googled hot girl picture
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post
Who the hell masturbates to World of Warcraft?
I got a dwarf fetish, I get off to WoW Dwarf's animation,.
Ineedtotrade!, You deserve it bitch (My Little Whore), Darp... Joshing, by the way.
Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
Ineedtotrade!, You deserve it bitch (My Little Whore), Darp... Joshing, by the way.
Dude your the coolest kid on here.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Dude your the coolest kid on here.
I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
Dude your 40 with a pic of a 9 year old girl and a boy, go to warcraft at least.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Dude your 40 with a pic of a 9 year old girl and a boy, go to warcraft at least.
40? The hell are you talking about?


I would call you a retard but that would be insulting to retards.
Quote Originally Posted by Euphemistic View Post


40? The hell are you talking about?

I would call you a retard but that would be insulting to retards.
You get no bitches.

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
If you're a women Brinley, I want you to start living as a gay-women, having a gay relationship with a gay-women. Darp...
See this nigga speaks sense, He does not support faggs.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
I hate a lot of things and love some things, But most y'all nerds b gay, ******s who masterbate to World of Warcraft and the guys who post fake pics of hot girls from google images.
same here bro i hate that :/
Who doesn't love jerking it to a pair of green titties?
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Who doesn't love jerking it to a pair of green titties?
Blue/Violet tittays all the way.
I agree with you all the way SweetzINeedtoTrade, Darpt.
If you're a women Brinley, I want you to start living as a gay-women, having a gay relationship with a gay-women. Darp...
Posts 1–15 of 198 · Page 1 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?