Thumbs upKenshin13's bot match script, gamemode & tutorial

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Kenshin13's bot match script, gamemode & tutorial
Lots of people on Kenshin13's thread were confused and didn't know how to get his bot match script to work
so I'm going to be showing you how to use it and giving you a gamemode that makes it a lot easier
so you can just join your server and type in the chat commands.

 
How To Use (contained in the .rar)
================================================== =====================
Credits go to Kenshin13 of MPGH.net for creating the .dll for the bots|
Soipelez Made the gamemode and tutorial |
FourDeltaOne made the server and mod |
================================================== =====================

Okay, step one is to extract the files, there is a folder in this .zip that is titled "server setup" in there should be two files, one called "dsut.exe" and the other "DBNetwork.Indigo.dll" extract these both to your root mw3 directory for example, mine is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\activision\Call of Duty- Modern Warfare 3
But half of you will be using steam and the other half will be using custom directories, mine is just an example.

once extracted the two files into the root directory run dsut.exe and it should start downloading the required files to run a server, you should now see a folder titled "scripts" you want to put both the .dll's from the Bot Scripts folder into this, it will ask if you want to either copy and replace or copy and keep both files, you want to copy and replace.

Now, I have attached a gamemode that I have made perfect for harvesting points and kills and you don't have to actually run the script in console, it does it for you as some people find it confusing.

You want to put the .dsr file found in the gamemode folder into the admin folder of the root directory for example mine is:
C:\Program Files (x86)\activision\Call of Duty- Modern Warfare 3\admin

I cannot stress this enough, do not change the file name of ffa_bot.dsr otherwise this will not work.
Now, open the folder titled "map playlist" and get default.dspl and copy that into your admin folder, (replace if need be) and then also copy it into your players2 folder
Directories are:
C:\Program Files (x86)\activision\Call of Duty- Modern Warfare 3\admin
C:\Program Files (x86)\activision\Call of Duty- Modern Warfare 3\players2

And there you have it, run the exe titled: iw5m_server.exe (it can be found in the root directory)

To join your server type this in the in-game console:
Code:

connect (YOUR LOCAL IP ADRESS):port
eg:
connect 192.168.0.1:27015

Thanks and if you have any questions leave a comment.


All the required files are in the .rar
Thanks for reading and congrats on my first ever thread

Virus Scans:
Jotti
Virus Total (2/47) - False Positives
r29 retarded bot match_mpgh.net.rar70 KB · 4,599 downloads Clean
@soipelez I just edited the tutorial a bit. The part you were using: "connect IP:7xxx" was for your specific setup. Not everyone will use the same port so I just gave a quick example.

Anyways, these files do connect to the internet but I'll allow them since I've verified they're safe and are indeed the original files from fourdeltaone.
P.S. You don't need to put "loadScript InfinityScript.dll" as it's the first thing loaded (It's responsible for the actual loadscript command too.)

//Approved
@Kenshin13 thanks for approving, also can I add you on some other form of chat as I can't pm just yet I have a few questions regarding writing my own scripts.
Thx for sharing, are working?
Quote Originally Posted by Zakne View Post
Thx for sharing, are working?
Thank Kenshin, he's the one who wrote the script, I just read that lots of people found it difficult to get working so thought I would share and easier way, but yeah, credit Kenshin.

And yes I does work, I used it 30 minutes ago and it worked fine.
Thnx..Bro..I Really Wanted THIs..!
i try to connect to my local ip and its not working? :c\


---edit-
sorry. was being dumb

???????
Quote Originally Posted by selektorfilms View Post
i try to connect to my local ip and its not working? :c\


---edit-
sorry. was being dumb
You got it figured out?
Just in case I'll guess the problem.
Let's just say my local ip is 111.111.1.111 and the port my server is running on is 27013 (I think that's default, I can't check on my phone) you would type connect 111.111.1.111:27013
Just enter that.
If you got it figured out then cool, anyone else who reads this will know :P

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gtasali View Post

???????
I can't check the attachment right now, I'm on my phone.
I'll check it before school tomorrow.
thanks man, i worked it out, i was typing in the wrong port number. still a problem tho, i connected fine but then right when i spawned it disconnected me out of the game and with an error saying "Steam Authorization Failed"? should i be having steam on offline mode or something?
Quote Originally Posted by selektorfilms View Post
thanks man, i worked it out, i was typing in the wrong port number. still a problem tho, i connected fine but then right when i spawned it disconnected me out of the game and with an error saying "Steam Authorization Failed"? should i be having steam on offline mode or something?
Are you setting hamachi or any other vpn as your main network adapter? hamachi stops you from communicating to the steam authorization servers.
And does your router have UPNP? if it doesn't you need to forward the steam authorization port.
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for this,also do you know how to change the map and gametypes?
Also,going out of subject,somehow someone managed to join my server o_O
thanks man, i disabled tunngle and hamachi.
still more problems tho (
it connected really easily but didnt spawn me in, just stayed at the loading screen with 'iw5m.dat has stopped working'
:c
Quote Originally Posted by selektorfilms View Post
thanks man, i disabled tunngle and hamachi.
still more problems tho (
it connected really easily but didnt spawn me in, just stayed at the loading screen with 'iw5m.dat has stopped working'
:c
IW5M has been crashing on start alot lately. It doesn't necessarily mean that this was causing it.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?