Thumbs upKenshin13's bot match script, gamemode & tutorial

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
Nice tutorial!
Quote Originally Posted by selektorfilms View Post
thanks man, i disabled tunngle and hamachi.
still more problems tho (
it connected really easily but didnt spawn me in, just stayed at the loading screen with 'iw5m.dat has stopped working'
:c
Try making a second iw5m.dat (so you can keep the old one) and get the new one called iw5m.dat - copy and name it iw5m.exe, that's how I run it, but as kenshin said it has been crashing a lot

Sorry, I was rather vague.
Copy iw5m.dat into the same directory, it will create a new on called iw5m - copy.dat rename the copy to iw5m.exe run it through that and it should work (it worked for me)
Can i get A VAC bann if i use that
Quote Originally Posted by euHD View Post
Can i get A VAC bann if i use that
You are aware of that you're in the Private Server section?
-Which means there's no VAC as on Steam Client
when i type connect (myip):7015 doesen't work..
Quote Originally Posted by IvanMod View Post
when i type connect (myip):7015 doesen't work..
I must say, that port sounds a little bit wrong. Isn't the one used something like: 3050 ?

But as the tutorial shows:

27015

and not 7015 (You missed the 2 )
nvm, i got it, how do i remove spawnbots plugin text thingy in theatre?

How i can remove this? its so annoying when i am moviemaking?
Quote Originally Posted by IvanMod View Post
nvm, i got it, how do i remove spawnbots plugin text thingy in theatre?

How i can remove this? its so annoying when i am moviemaking?
Why would you want to remove it?
Don't you get credits is for a reason?
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post


Why would you want to remove it?
Don't you get credits is for a reason?
Because it's advertising, and it's also ruining the record. I can understand why he would like it gone
(So would you, if you was doing records of gameplays etc)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Because it's advertising, and it's also ruining the record. I can understand why he would like it gone
(So would you, if you was doing records of gameplays etc)
I am editor from croatia, youtube.com/1stormzy1, if someone can PM me how to remove it will be great .
Quote Originally Posted by IvanMod View Post
I am editor from croatia, youtube.com/1stormzy1, if someone can PM me how to remove it will be great .
I'm unable to do so, as it's not my creation.
If you contact the creator, maybe he would be kind and provide you with an "clean" version
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


I'm unable to do so, as it's not my creation.
If you contact the creator, maybe he would be kind and provide you with an "clean" version
That would be great, where i can contact creator?
Quote Originally Posted by IvanMod View Post
That would be great, where i can contact creator?
If I'm not mistaken it's this guy: @Kenshin13 (Click his name)
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


If I'm not mistaken it's this guy: @Kenshin13 (Click his name)
I can't PM him
Quote Originally Posted by IvanMod View Post
How i can remove this? its so annoying when i am moviemaking?
Avoid double posting.
Edit your previous post instead.
(It's under your post, the gray line)

Post a link instead, just put a random space here and there as it's a image. Or what does the text say
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?