Thumbs upKenshin13's bot match script, gamemode & tutorial

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
thanks, but, how do spawn the bots? cant the bots spawn when a password is on the server ?
Quote Originally Posted by yannick2010 View Post
thanks, but, how do spawn the bots? cant the bots spawn when a password is on the server ?
Even if a password is on the server, it shouldn't affect the commands.
Quote Originally Posted by yannick2010 View Post
and how can i spawn the bots?
Refer to the release thread here for instructions.
okay, the bots works well. but, after a few minutes of playing, this error appears : g_findconfigstringindex overflow

do you got any solution?
Quote Originally Posted by yannick2010 View Post
okay, the bots works well. but, after a few minutes of playing, this error appears : g_findconfigstringindex overflow

do you got any solution?
Are you running any other plugins?
Quote Originally Posted by yannick2010 View Post
yea, bo hud
Are you using the specific InfinityScript version?
How i can remove that bot thingy?

Text one?
Hello all,

I'm having trouble in getting this to work.
As soon as I replace InfinityScript.dll and execute iw5m_server.exe followed by 'start_map_rotate' I get the dreaded "Unhandled exception: GI_Print" error.

I know now I have to downgrade to v1.4.382, is this still correct?
Tried this by overwriting the files from the MW3_v1.4.382_Full_Patch_mpgh.net.rar archive but no dice.

Also tried starting iw5mp_server.exe but that's also a dead-end. "!loadScript SpawnBots.dll" does nothing and I can't connect with IW5M.

If I execute dsut.exe and do not replace InfinityScript.dll everything appears to be fine but I can't spawn bots in the game:
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script GameLog v1.1.0.29
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script TestScript v1.1.0.29
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script SpawnBots v1.1.0.28
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script GameLog v1.1.0.29
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script TestScript v1.1.0.29

Help please?
Quote Originally Posted by evilgeek View Post
Hello all,

I'm having trouble in getting this to work.
As soon as I replace InfinityScript.dll and execute iw5m_server.exe followed by 'start_map_rotate' I get the dreaded "Unhandled exception: GI_Print" error.

I know now I have to downgrade to v1.4.382, is this still correct?
Tried this by overwriting the files from the MW3_v1.4.382_Full_Patch_mpgh.net.rar archive but no dice.

Also tried starting iw5mp_server.exe but that's also a dead-end. "!loadScript SpawnBots.dll" does nothing and I can't connect with IW5M.

If I execute dsut.exe and do not replace InfinityScript.dll everything appears to be fine but I can't spawn bots in the game:
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script GameLog v1.1.0.29
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script TestScript v1.1.0.29
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script SpawnBots v1.1.0.28
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script GameLog v1.1.0.29
[ScriptLoader::LoadAssembly] Loading script TestScript v1.1.0.29

Help please?
It's not !loadscript, it's just loadscript
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post

It's not !loadscript, it's just loadscript
It just does not do anything when I use iw5mp_server.exe (version 1.4.382).

So, to recap, iw5m_server.exe (r29), I have is incompatible with InfinityScript.dll.

I know, it's a version incompatibility problem. I'm hoping someone could point me in the right direction.
when i start a server it dosent extract or what i should say the server.cfg
when i type !spawnbots 8 or any other number it spawns only 1, why?
My server console ends at
"Executing server config "server.cfg"
Nothing happens, I can wait for hours..
If I try to connect the game just keeps saying "Connecting..." until I get thrown back onto the starting screen of MW3 with the words "Server connection timed out."
What to do ? :$
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?