Thumbs upKenshin13's bot match script, gamemode & tutorial

Posts 46–49 of 49 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by xCookielord View Post
My server console ends at
"Executing server config "server.cfg"
Nothing happens, I can wait for hours..
If I try to connect the game just keeps saying "Connecting..." until I get thrown back onto the starting screen of MW3 with the words "Server connection timed out."
What to do ? :$
Because you didn't start the server.
Either make a shortcut with " +start_map_rotate" at the end or type it in on the console.
Dose any1 have an working infinityscript for TeknoMW3? so it can spwnBots? as this one make the server to crash
Quote Originally Posted by purdy85 View Post
Dose any1 have an working infinityscript for TeknoMW3? so it can spwnBots? as this one make the server to crash
You need to recompile it referencing the new infinityscript.
Somehow it crashes for more than 75% of people but not for me :/
Quote Originally Posted by hkKenshin View Post
You need to recompile it referencing the new infinityscript.
Somehow it crashes for more than 75% of people but not for me :/
Well I am not an expert in compiling , I did some easy stuff but InfinityScript is more complicated , Thanks for replay!
Posts 46–49 of 49 · Page 4 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?