WTBB> account with competitive guns

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
B> account with competitive guns
So I got about 15 euros to spend on an account. I need an account with the competitive guns (PERM) like para, m4a1 mk3, xm8, fr f2, PGM, veresk, mp7 etc.

I preferably buy from trusted people but I will always use an OMM

Leave your offers here and I'll PM you.
Lol omg u copying me? I'm trying to get the exact same type of guns. My post is exact same as this "competitive guns" and my list is exact same as urs.
BRO WHERES THE CHROME ACCOUNT?
Quote Originally Posted by aznamq View Post
Lol omg u copying me? I'm trying to get the exact same type of guns. My post is exact same as this "competitive guns" and my list is exact same as urs.
so what?, many people are looking for such accounts
Whoops came out wrong, I didn't mean that in a bad way.. Just thought it was funny, GL with finding account
Quote Originally Posted by aznamq View Post
Whoops came out wrong, I didn't mean that in a bad way.. Just thought it was funny, GL with finding account
No problem.

BUMP.

EDIT: Going max 25 euros.
Quote Originally Posted by Maxedout View Post

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/567-allian...edom-guns.html
Has some competitive snipers+all the freedom guns
Sorry mate, I need a para :P

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FloatZel View Post
Account Master sgt with mp7 , para , amd , FRF2 and some more 1 sniper i forgot the name if you want add me : snakeey3spro
Ill add you but dont expect 20 euros for it :P


STILL LOOKING!!!!

EDIT: Sorry for the doublepost.
Quote Originally Posted by iRedemption View Post
Sorry mate, I need a para :P

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------



Ill add you but dont expect 20 euros for it :P


STILL LOOKING!!!!

EDIT: Sorry for the doublepost.
Captain 2nd class
S/D:1.1
Guns: Para, FRF-2, AK107-bis, XM8, Desmodus

30 euros.
Quote Originally Posted by BlazNyu View Post
Captain 2nd class
S/D:1.1
Guns: Para, FRF-2, AK107-bis, XM8, Desmodus

30 euros.
Only those guns? Nah, sorry mate. Waay 2 expensive.
Account Master sgt with mp7 , para , amd , FRF2 and some more 1 sniper i forgot the name if you want add me : snakeey3spro
than you spend more i can give a very nice acc with many cap guns !
Quote Originally Posted by kevinbohn88 View Post
than you spend more i can give a very nice acc with many cap guns !

People already said you scam, no thanks.
i have account with all your lookin guns pm me if interested
Lol i dont scamm we can take a MM and paypal ^^
MPGH MM ^^
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?