Dayz Server Come play!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Dayz Server Come play!
Love PVP? Love good loot? Love lots of vehicles well i have the server for you

Theorize's Thugout a pvp server with many great custom scripts and loads of vehicles virtually no lag all the time active admins always watching.

Server Ip: 198.27.80.213:2332

Come and Have fun!
Not the best place to advertise.
From what I've seen when people advertise their servers here, your server is about to take a shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
From what I've seen when people advertise their servers here, your server is about to take a shit.
A very, very large shit.
Quote Originally Posted by oenigmaa View Post
A very, very large shit.
Remember what me and Confin3d did to @Awkack?
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Remember what me and Confin3d did to @Awkack?
Trying my best to remember.
Quote Originally Posted by oenigmaa View Post
Trying my best to remember.
No more Origins server Same thing happened to the community in my Sig bahaha
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
No more Origins server Same thing happened to the community in my Sig bahaha
Oh, you two.
Quote Originally Posted by oenigmaa View Post
Oh, you two.
The fun of ruining abusive communities. However I hate when people come post retaliation threads here. They try and trick us into believing they were screwed but really just being spiteful.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
I lol'd.
I am so sorry for you.
Not the best place to advertise your server.
hmmmmm...ummmmmm...weeeeell, I guess I could maybeeee...naaaaahh!
Hacking forum is not the best place to advertise your server
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?