WTSPrograms to Steal Keys/Keylog with

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Programs to Steal Keys/Keylog with
Hi I offer you the ability to choose the program you want for any game and I will make it for you.

NOTE: THIS JUST INCLUDES THE PROGRAM I WILL NOT PROVIDE THE KEYLOGGER/KEYSTEALER

Prices:
$1 Per Program Created

Skype: xUnohana

Vouches to the first 5 who contact me with over 500+ posts.

These programs can steal information from games such as:
-League of Legends
-A.V.A.
-Crossfire
-Combat Arms
-Minecraft
-Dayz
-Steam Games
-Any MMORPG
-ETC.
Added xD /
Key stealer sounds fun lol
lol >.<

5 vouch copies , why .. just 2-3 enough and also +400 posts at least

GLWS
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
Hi I offer you the ability to choose the program you want for any game and I will make it for you.

NOTE: THIS JUST INCLUDES THE PROGRAM I WILL NOT PROVIDE THE KEYLOGGER/KEYSTEALER

Prices:
$1 Per Program Created

Skype: xUnohana

Vouches to the first 5 who contact me with over 100+ posts.
what you mean by games?
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
what you mean by games?
I think he means themed programs, so if you want to make a keylogger for a certain game, you attach your rat to the program he makes, and give it out to people, makes it seem more legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
what you mean by games?
Don't deal with this guy hes the most idiotic buyer i've ever met.
Calls me a scammer after he asks to buy a keylogger off of me.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
Don't deal with this guy hes the most idiotic buyer i've ever met.
Calls me a scammer after he asks to buy a keylogger off of me.
lol well who sells a keylogger for 15$ now a days those things are old now you riping off people

oh and i never asked for one you dumb you offer me your keylogger
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
lol well who sells a keylogger for 15$ now a days those things are old now you riping off people

oh and i never asked for one you dumb you offer me your keylogger
Yet you know little to nothing about what this program is for.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
Yet you know little to nothing about what this program is for.
that why ask you nicely but no you had to tell me off and no manners at all
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
that why ask you nicely but no you had to tell me off and no manners at all
I tell people like you off the minute they call me a scammer with no proof at all.



Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
I tell people like you off the minute they call me a scammer with no proof at all.



haha nice as you guys can see never ask him for a keylogger and he offer me one weird right at least say in ur thread you can sell us keyloggers too
Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
haha nice as you guys can see never ask him for a keylogger and he offer me one weird right at least say in ur thread you can sell us keyloggers too
I like how your entire tone changes the minute I put up screenshots of the conversation making you look like the idiot you are.
I offered one because you said you needed a keylogger.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
I like how your entire tone changes the minute I put up screenshots of the conversation making you look like the idiot you are.
I offered one because you said you needed a keylogger.
dude we both did mistakes why you even bothering putting up stuff because now you admit you did offer me haha and i see you posted more info on your service lol nice
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?