Solved(Request) Perm ban.

Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
(Request) Perm ban.
Could I get a perm ban on this account?
Edit: Also, don't ban Rejected.
I request it too.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
I request it too.
Don't ban him, he's just mad that I'm leaving.
Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
Don't ban him, he's just mad that I'm leaving.
Nup if you are going so am I. Ban me too.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Nup if you are going so am I. Ban me too.
Don't ban him, I know he'll regret it.
Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
Don't ban him, I know he'll regret it.
Ban me .
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Ban me .
Don't listen to this idiot, he doesn't want a ban. He just want's me to reconsider my choice.
Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
Don't listen to this idiot, he doesn't want a ban. He just want's me to reconsider my choice.
There is no need to ask for a perm ban if you want to leave then leave don't have to be perm banned
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


There is no need to ask for a perm ban if you want to leave then leave don't have to be perm banned
There's no reason for you to leave if I leave.
Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
There's no reason for you to leave if I leave.
Just change ur decision no need for perm banned. You do this like once every 2 days man.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Just change ur decision no need for perm banned. You do this like once every 2 days man.
I never intended to come back, you're the one who asked me to come back.
I was gonna leave in a month but you pushed it knowing I would leave.
I guess you can't see that I don't want you to leave, I care for you, and know that you don't want to leave.. So don't.
Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
I guess you can't see that I don't want you to leave, I care for you, and know that you don't want to leave.. So don't.
Exactly what im doing for you.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


Exactly what im doing for you.
Well.. Stop it, I leave you stay.
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]
Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
Well.. Stop it, I leave you stay.
Quote Originally Posted by Chobits' View Post
I guess you can't see that I don't want you to leave, I care for you, and know that you don't want to leave.. So don't.
Nup .
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
[FONT="Georgia"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]



Nup .
Why are you doing this?
Posts 1–15 of 46 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?