OutdatedAll-In-One-BO2 V34 Trainer-Stats Changer/Camo Unlocker(All Weapons)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
All-In-One-BO2 V34 Trainer-Stats Changer/Camo Unlocker(All Weapons)
Hey guys!
Here is it, my Stats-All-In-One Trainer for BO2 V34.
Remake of my "The Art Of War" trainer .
I fixed all/most of bugs.
Screenie:


Virus Scans:
VirusTotalⓘ
Jotti'sⓘ

Credits:
@ @Jorndel-memory class
@ @kendoyavuz-addresses
@ @Horror-some SE stuff
theme creator-theme
me-code

If you find bug, let me know!
Don't forget to run as admin!
Enjoy!

BO2V33Stats_mpgh.net.rar30 KB · 403 downloads Clean
Thank You for all Hacks....
Can't wait for this one
The camo unlocks work for everything except for the crossbow. On the crossbow only gold (Camo 15 I think) unlocks and nothing else.
Quote Originally Posted by loismustdie555 View Post
The camo unlocks work for everything except for the crossbow. On the crossbow only gold (Camo 15 I think) unlocks and nothing else.
OK. Thanks for report!
New version coming soon, with Sights Unlocker & Ingame Camo Changer/Looper .
Video will come out once I have a channel names; MPGHTutorials or what ever.
the xp hack works can i get banned?
Quote Originally Posted by moicl234 View Post
the xp hack works can i get banned?
Do NOT use it on Steam.
fuck ive used

---------- Post added at 06:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

i have the steam guard every time deactivated dows this help to did not banned sry for the bad english
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
@ @Horror
"Outdate" this ?
Thanks!
Since it's not Steam, but T6, people are not forced to update, so this might still be usefull for some people.
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post

Since it's not Steam, but T6, people are not forced to update, so this might still be usefull for some people.
I released same trainer for same version with more features + I fixed some errors..
This is for V34(Updated T6 version ),it's not for V28(old ).
Quote Originally Posted by Lovroman View Post
I released same trainer for same version with more features + I fixed some errors..
This is for V34(Updated T6 version ),it's not for V28(old ).

Your thread.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?