How To Make A Mac/Linux Version Of Any Trainer

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
How To Make A Mac/Linux Version Of Any Trainer
Notes

  • Before you complete any of the steps, be smart. If possible, contact the owner of the trainer asking for permission to make the mac version. If they really wanted they can even claim copyright against you for stealing/re-using their intellectual property (the code) , it's unlikely, but possible.
  • Not all files work. Some are protected. Don't go crying saying that the tutorial doesn't work just because some of the files aren't working! E.g. Dark Mystic can't be made for mac.
  • This only works for trainers made on FLASH. It won't work for VB, Delphi, Python, and Java applications etc.


What do I need?

  • The latest version of Zinc Multidmedia (Current is 4.0) - It's free. Compatible on Windows and Mac platforms. There sadly isn't a linux version, but you may be able to emulate a windows environment on Linux and download it, I am unaware.
  • A version of File Juicer - Costs money. But I'm sure you can work your way around that
  • The windows executable file of the trainer you want to convert
  • A brain


The Steps

  • Get the windows .exe file of the trainer you want to convert.
  • Drag the .exe file into File Juicer (Thanks to Niels Korswagen for the help on this part)
  • Look on your desktop. You will find a folder titled "TrainerName Juice".
  • Open it and look for the folder inside of that titled "swf". There should be a single SWF file inside of that. The directory should be
    Desktop>TrainerName Juice>swf>SWF File. Keep that finder window open.
  • Congratulations, you're almost there.
  • Open Zinc Multidmedia.
  • Click "New Project". A file browser will open, find the swf which you juiced out of the .exe file and select it. (the one from the directory in step 4)
  • Customise it! This is where you can change the application options in Zinc.
  • Make sure you change the "Application Name" and "Form Name" to the name of the trainer you are making.
  • If you want to have a resizable window, under "Type" select sizeable standard.
  • Make sure the Flash Player version is set to 11, or the latest version available. This is important!
  • At the top you can see mac, linux and windows. Choose the one which you want the application to be made for.
  • Compile it! There is a button at the top... I'm sure you can work that out for yourselves.
  • It's done! You will have the application saved where the juiced swf originally was.


How Do I Share This?

This is a really important step. Before you share it with anyone, convert it to a .zip file by right clicking and selecting "Compress" (on mac).
If you don't make it a .zip, the users you share it with will get an error and it just generally won't work, trust me.
Also, give some credit to me if you used this tutorial
More importantly, give credit to the original creator of the trainer.

Enjoy Having The Mac/Linux Version!

It wasn't that hard, was it? Over this time, I don't think I've actually deserved all of the thanks and credits, because it's an easy job... but it did take me a long time to work all of it out, so I hope you're thankful that you get it all here in one


Regards,
Oliboli8769
I'll miss you man! I've been on this forums for less than two weeks but you've helped me so much. Thank you.
what the fuck oli?
Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
what the fuck oli?
Sorry Zero
I couldn't stay forever... I'll still be active... every once in a while :P

Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
I'll miss you man! I've been on this forums for less than two weeks but you've helped me so much. Thank you.
No problem man. Glad I could help out.
Well thanks for this. It should help me in what I do... I will miss you man.
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Well thanks for this. It should help me in what I do... I will miss you man.
No problem. Good luck with your trainer, I hope you manage to make the mac version in some way or another :P
I'll maybe see you around...
"Lie down, try not to cry, cry a lot"

Lol no but really man, I think all of us will miss you. Good luck in the real worlds Oli.
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
"Lie down, try not to cry, cry a lot"

Lol no but really man, I think all of us will miss you. Good luck in the real worlds Oli.
Thanks a lot man
I have really important exams and a ton of other stuff coming up also... I would either have to leave now or in a short while :P
But after my accounts were banned, it really dropped it off
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Thanks a lot man
I have really important exams and a ton of other stuff coming up also... I would either have to leave now or in a short while :P
But after my accounts were banned, it really dropped it off
Sucks :/ You'll always be a big part of the mac trainer founding :P I might start trying to code and convert more too, now that you're leaving. Take over your throne maybe :P / haha.
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
Sucks :/ You'll always be a big part of the mac trainer founding :P I might start trying to code and convert more too, now that you're leaving. Take over your throne maybe :P / haha.
Yeah. I hope so.
I know it sounds cheesy but I remember that I always dreamed of someone making mac trainers... I never knew that person would be me xD

YES! That would be an excellent idea. It would be nice for me to know that I've passed down to someone who is capable of making mac trainers also :P
Permission for you to take the throne granted
Kay bye thanks for the tutorial.

This is why I've never spent real money out my pocket on AE over the years.
Thanks for tutorial.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Permission for you to take the throne granted
BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS! You should come on ever once and awhile and see how many quotes you get lol I'll miss downloading the trainer rather than uploading the mac ones lol. Thanks again for the guide.

And to anyone else who has a mac, feel free to also become another king of the mac trainers. I really don't care about a title, I just want this "legacy" to keep on going.

Mission: Convert most of the AQW Trainers to Mac. Maybe even a few Dragonfable ones :P
Quote Originally Posted by IfyouknowwhatImean View Post
BOW DOWN TO ME PEASANTS! You should come on ever once and awhile and see how many quotes you get lol I'll miss downloading the trainer rather than uploading the mac ones lol. Thanks again for the guide.

And to anyone else who has a mac, feel free to also become another king of the mac trainers. I really don't care about a title, I just want this "legacy" to keep on going.

Mission: Convert most of the AQW Trainers to Mac. Maybe even a few Dragonfable ones :P
Haha no problem man
I like how you make it sound so awesome xD

Btw, I have made a few more mac stuffs which I'm uploading now:
- Zerolight 2.1
- AQWHelper 1.2

I also have LolSalads DF and MQ level and gold hack for mac on my channel, which was never released on MPGH :P

Quote Originally Posted by MuffinHD View Post
Thanks for tutorial.
No problem.

Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post

This is why I've never spent real money out my pocket on AE over the years.
Neither did I lol.
All money I used on them was earned from my youtube channel... which makes it worse because I actually worked hard to make it :P
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I like how you make it sound so awesome xD
=My best trait.

"OMG YOUR CAT DIED SWEET"

Bro, for some of the .exe the only files are

Inflated >
Text>

and sometimes

Url >

Does that mean it's protected?

Or if there is a SWF, it's a folder and Zinc will only let me pick one swf: armor loader.swf or class.swf
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?