Need help testing my Aura

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need help testing my Aura
I need someone with a Tekkit/FTB 1.5.2 client that has a aura to help me test my clients aura on a Hexxit or any other 1.5.2 modpack server.





Sincerely,
Bitme567
I think I could help.
If i may ask ive been looking for a hexxit client and i cant find one! Please send me download link?
Quote Originally Posted by kortyze830 View Post
If i may ask ive been looking for a hexxit client and i cant find one! Please send me download link?
google is your friend, my friend.
I can help if you still need it
Quote Originally Posted by Death' View Post
I can help if you still need it
Yes i still need help just send me a message on here when you want to do it.

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kortyze830 View Post
If i may ask ive been looking for a hexxit client and i cant find one! Please send me download link?
Sorry mate it is a private client.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us