Need Help Testing

Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
Need Help Testing
Only reply if you have MSN

Alright I need help testing something for Trance V4. If the test is successful I will give testers a private version of the trainer (so even when V4 gets detected you still have an undetected one). Each tester will receive a different private trainer. I'll message you on MSN and I'll fill you in on the rest. Reply with your MSN passport (name) if you are interested.

No experience required. Please be on MSN.
I would help, but i dont trust anyone else with private hacks, they will most probably be leeched.

Sorry man, i dont wanna get banned, yet.
pick me lool ill test it
Quote Originally Posted by catchfish View Post
pick me lool ill test it
Guess I lied... reading is a requirement.
I'm Here !

My Email isrovahack@hotmail.it

Plz Take Me !
???
Jadbolt whats your MSN name???
Not everyone is getting to test it. If you get a request for jadbolt@hotmail.com then you know you've been picked. BTW my MSN is not a secret, I posted it with V3. It's jadbolt@hotmail.com, you can message me, but don't expect me to add you.
Posts 1–15 of 49 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?