Need Help Testing

Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
ill test it, i guess... email:dav1edav1e@hotmail.com
so yeah good luck with it.
LOL, this is gonna be funny as hell when an email spider comes and get's all their emails.

Don't worry! I have Gmail!
savemeoprah [at] msn.com

Thanks :>
Pick Me!!!
IM GREAT AT HELPING WHEN IT COMES WITH WARROCK HACKS!!!!!!


roadkill0002@hotmail.com


MONKEYS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!
il test it and i wont mess around. im serious about this shit! It is important to make sure it is perfect. It always helps a lil bit when u are fucking bunkbuster.

shady6668@gmail.com

compwiz68@hotmail.com \ also my msn messenger

Lets get this trainer kick ass
Quote Originally Posted by -Jadbolt- View Post
Only reply if you have MSN

Alright I need help testing something for Trance V4. If the test is successful I will give testers a private version of the trainer (so even when V4 gets detected you still have an undetected one). Each tester will receive a different private trainer. I'll message you on MSN and I'll fill you in on the rest. Reply with your MSN passport (name) if you are interested.

No experience required. Please be on MSN.
I will be, mark_master_17@hotmail.com
Posts 16–30 of 49 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?