Need Help Testing

Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
also
also i'm on between 10:00am-12:00 noon and 10:00pm-1:00am (eastern time) thursday-sunday. between those times i'm at work. (this is still cool~~~> )
Sounds Great fun! i rlly wanna test ur hacks cuz they rock! Their public and also their workin, undetected and nice! So if u want to add: jager_1993@hotmail.com Probably not cuz im a "Choob"
Is it okay if I don't use MSN? If so I'll post my email address.
Quote Originally Posted by -Jadbolt- View Post
Only reply if you have MSN

Alright I need help testing something for Trance V4. If the test is successful I will give testers a private version of the trainer (so even when V4 gets detected you still have an undetected one). Each tester will receive a different private trainer. I'll message you on MSN and I'll fill you in on the rest. Reply with your MSN passport (name) if you are interested.

No experience required. Please be on MSN.
OK, Ill be one of the testers !!! I got multiple IP's.
So my MSN is: explo1t@hotmail.com

PS- I dont give a FUCK if you add me or not, im in this for bussness, i test for you , you like you said promissed a private trainer. =)
i can give u aim x fire or my email but i dont have msn my aim is steveostheman91
x fire username is steveo0o12 (big 0 os zero)
and my email is crowmonnn2@yahoo.com srry if it causes you anytrouble if u do send me it
Posts 31–45 of 49 · Page 3 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us