SolvedRep

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Rep
I've seen people say that Arcangrove is the slowest rep but I recently got rank 10 and I was getting 10-15k rep per hour without boosts with Le bot. I'm botting Sandsea now and I'm only managing to get like 6k rep per hour, is it just really slow, is the Le bot sandsea rep bot slow, or what?

Also, is there a good Evil rep bot? Le bot only has bots that do both good and evil, but I'm already rank 10 good so I only need evil rep.
Sandsea ranking is really slow but 6k rep per hour is really low, Maybe because AE changed the spawn points of monster(s) in sandsea some time ago and the bot isn't updated. Also, it doesn't matter if you bot for both :P you will only get evil rep since you already rank 10 good.
Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post
Sandsea ranking is really slow but 6k rep per hour is really low, Maybe because AE changed the spawn points of monster(s) in sandsea some time ago and the bot isn't updated. Also, it doesn't matter if you bot for both :P you will only get evil rep since you already rank 10 good.
I know it doesn't matter, but I was wondering if there was a bot that only did Evil that got rep faster.
Quote Originally Posted by Klax View Post
I know it doesn't matter, but I was wondering if there was a bot that only did Evil that got rep faster.
the Evil and Good rep Bot is actually the fastest.
Quote Originally Posted by D.V View Post
the Evil and Good rep Bot is actually the fastest.
Good and Evil rep 1 or 2?
Quote Originally Posted by Klax View Post
Good and Evil rep 1 or 2?
First one :P
@Klax ill try to make a custom bit for it tmrw, it's quite late for me where I am right now
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us