WTBQuar Accounts.

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Quar Accounts.
Rank doesn't matter.
Only looking for quar items.. they must be perm.


Needs to have:

Cyclops
Recon
Tracker(preferred)
Prankster Bandana
Terrain backpack (3slot)
Autumn Law(Preferred)
MZP-1

Won't be paying more than 30$ NX or paypal.

More perms, the better.
@FeelTheHeat
Perm recon vest, Perm cyclops bandana
2lt
Perm Black He Grenade (good for quar)

No tracker sorry
rank:2lt

EDIT: it has g36 valk perm and musket perm as well, just saying, also it's male base
Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
@FeelTheHeat
Perm recon vest, Perm cyclops bandana
2lt
Perm Black He Grenade (good for quar)

No tracker sorry
rank:2lt

EDIT: it has g36 valk perm and musket perm as well, just saying, also it's male base
How much are you asking for it.
Maj4

Full Perm Speed Gear...

10 Perms

Has tracker 60 days...
@FeelTheHeat
Quote Originally Posted by Neonblack- View Post
Maj4

Full Perm Speed Gear...

10 Perms

Has tracker 60 days...
@FeelTheHeat
How much will you ask for it.. I need to know the perms.


---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTAMG View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/444-combat...59-2-star.html just cause no one trusts me and i know you bought a account galaxic or something like that i can sell you the 2 star for $30
just cause i cant sell it

you can make money of it
We'll see.
I don't have 30$ right now.
Needs to have:

Cyclops
Recon
Tracker(preferred)
Prankster Bandana
Terrain backpack (3slot)
Autumn Law(Preferred)
MZP-1

All listed should be perm.
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
Needs to have:

Cyclops
Recon
Tracker(preferred)
Prankster Bandana
Terrain backpack (3slot)
Autumn Law(Preferred)
MZP-1

All listed should be perm.
Thanks Scammer gewd
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post


Thanks Scammer gewd
You can edit orig. post
Update. I will not go first.. and btw.
I can now offer 35$ for accounts.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheHeat View Post
Update. I will not go first.. and btw.
I can now offer 35$ for accounts.
Is that with Karma Koin?
Quote Originally Posted by Neonblack- View Post
Is that with Karma Koin?
Sorry PP only, we're buying together
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


Sorry PP only, we're buying together
Yup basically.
Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post


Sorry PP only, we're buying together
Well I can give you a deal for 2 accounts, one that I already posted and another one which is ltc1 and perm 25% speed gear (and some other perms)
Quote Originally Posted by ZigZak View Post
Well I can give you a deal for 2 accounts, one that I already posted and another one which is ltc1 and perm 25% speed gear (and some other perms)
Quar account? and linK?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?