PostGENERAL HELP THREAD

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
GENERAL HELP THREAD
Hey guys, i cleared this with Liz before i posted this but i made this help thread so we don't have a forum full of bs questions.

Obama made a help thread concerning hacks, and i am making this help thread, with any other question that concerns combat arms (not hacks).
If you are having problems with getting a hack working please post them here:HACKING HELP THREAD


Please post your questions in the following format:
Your problem:
Operating system(xp or vista):
screen shot(optional):
Any more information you can give:


Like obamas thread said we need active members helping on this thread as well. We as mods are not god. We try to be in as many places as possible while trying to keep the forum clean, so we really need to count on the community.



Please don't spam this thread.
Fair warning.

Hey whitten...make sure they stickey this.
that Question Format is kindof useless...what kind of General problems would have to do with their OS?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
Hey whitten...make sure they stickey this.
that Question Format is kindof useless...what kind of General problems would have to do with their OS?
yeah my sticky function isn't working..
weasle is i think.
Lol, This thread will be more viewed if you putted this as a Sticky
Quote Originally Posted by deathninjak0 View Post
Lol, This thread will be more viewed if you putted this as a Sticky
i have to wait for a mod to get on.
our sticky function isn't working right now.
I NEED HELP
OS: windows 7 Build 7600 RTM
Problem:i am trying to make two new laucher skins: vista and xp.
i cannot find any themes to transfer my toolbar and other things to look like these operating systems. i need to have the same taskbar in order to make a good skin.
can anybody find a windows xp and windows vista theme for windows 7?
Please!
I keep disconnecting ingame. I am not using hacks. I reinstalled it like 10 times. When I play for like 12-15 minutes everybody just starts running on the spot.

My OS is windows XP. Graphics card has nothing to do with it because it works fine for 10 minutes.

I doubt I will be able to fix this problem but I'm asking anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
I keep disconnecting ingame. I am not using hacks. I reinstalled it like 10 times. When I play for like 12-15 minutes everybody just starts running on the spot.

My OS is windows XP. Graphics card has nothing to do with it because it works fine for 10 minutes.

I doubt I will be able to fix this problem but I'm asking anyway.
yeah.. you might have to redownload...
Quote Originally Posted by hihiman1 View Post
I keep disconnecting ingame. I am not using hacks. I reinstalled it like 10 times. When I play for like 12-15 minutes everybody just starts running on the spot.

My OS is windows XP. Graphics card has nothing to do with it because it works fine for 10 minutes.

I doubt I will be able to fix this problem but I'm asking anyway.
Do you use wireless internet? If you do, like me, you might get D/C'ed because it sometimes just loses connection and comes back quickly but sometimes its a bit slow. It happens to me sometimes, but not often.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us