RotMG Monster IDsIf someone possibly has them, post or PM me. If you're interested in helping me with my little project, PM me (No retards).
Extract binaries from the game using swfbinextract (included in RABCDASM) Look for any object with the <Enemy/> node Profit ! Good luck, you should find 35 Xml with enemy
Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG Extract binaries from the game using swfbinextract (included in RABCDASM) Look for any object with the <Enemy/> node Profit ! Good luck, you should find 35 Xml with enemy My resources are limited right now. Message me, I'll make it worth your time.
Originally Posted by SwatSec My resources are limited right now. Message me, I'll make it worth your time. Sure I can do it for you.
Originally Posted by Trollaux Sure I can do it for you. K, send me a message and we'll work something out.
Originally Posted by SwatSec K, send me a message and we'll work something out. I cant send you a message, you have to have like 20 posts or something. I assume you have a skype...?
Originally Posted by Trollaux I cant send you a message, you have to have like 20 posts or something. I assume you have a skype...? Skype: fisherman
Originally Posted by SwatSec Skype: fisherman This skype name ... SCAMMER ! You scammed me ! .. yeah i'm Scellow ..
Originally Posted by Rtwodeetwo Hey Swat, just go onto the Wiki Whenever you try to go to forums.wildshadow.com it brings you to Kabam's official new RotMG forum: Realm of the Mad God