RotMG Monster IDs

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
RotMG Monster IDs
If someone possibly has them, post or PM me. If you're interested in helping me with my little project, PM me (No retards).
Extract binaries from the game using swfbinextract (included in RABCDASM)
Look for any object with the <Enemy/> node
Profit !

Good luck, you should find 35 Xml with enemy
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
Extract binaries from the game using swfbinextract (included in RABCDASM)
Look for any object with the <Enemy/> node
Profit !

Good luck, you should find 35 Xml with enemy
My resources are limited right now. Message me, I'll make it worth your time.
Quote Originally Posted by SwatSec View Post
My resources are limited right now. Message me, I'll make it worth your time.
Sure I can do it for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


Sure I can do it for you.
K, send me a message and we'll work something out.
Quote Originally Posted by SwatSec View Post
K, send me a message and we'll work something out.
I cant send you a message, you have to have like 20 posts or something. I assume you have a skype...?
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


I cant send you a message, you have to have like 20 posts or something. I assume you have a skype...?
Skype: fisherman
Quote Originally Posted by SwatSec View Post
Skype: fisherman
Added.
/10chars
Quote Originally Posted by SwatSec View Post
Skype: fisherman
This skype name ... SCAMMER ! You scammed me ! .. yeah i'm Scellow ..
Swat SEC SO FRICKKING AWESOME BRO YOU DID IT IK WHY YOU NEEDED IT
Hey add me on skype:Lippelmom I have let's say some resources that might be nice to have.
Swatsec give us everyone like 1000000000 gold and also legendary eggs. lol
Hey Swat, just go onto the Wiki. Also, can you spawn us stuff?
Quote Originally Posted by Rtwodeetwo View Post
Hey Swat, just go onto the Wiki
Whenever you try to go to forums.wildshadow.com it brings you to Kabam's official new RotMG forum: Realm of the Mad God
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?