Task Manager Problem!
I Need help i've tried all sorts, problem is...
I Can't get Task Manager to open i have tried Ctrl+Alt+Del and nothign happens i've tried Right Clicking the Bottom Task Bar and Selecting Task Manager and nothing happens, i've tried Start>Run>Taskmgr and that don't help, i've also tried doing a "Search" for Taskmgr and it just comes up with help files for README's and crap no actual tool, seems as if it is Deleted or summat didn't think it was possible.
When i do the Start>Run>Taskmgr it says "Another Program is currently using this file"
Like WTF!
lol
I am all out of ideas, i'm running on Windows XP SP 2, i don't want to Re-Install Windows as there must be another way to get it fixed, anyone with any ideas PLEASE HELP
Cheers
Ryyko.
I Can't get Task Manager to open i have tried Ctrl+Alt+Del and nothign happens i've tried Right Clicking the Bottom Task Bar and Selecting Task Manager and nothing happens, i've tried Start>Run>Taskmgr and that don't help, i've also tried doing a "Search" for Taskmgr and it just comes up with help files for README's and crap no actual tool, seems as if it is Deleted or summat didn't think it was possible.
When i do the Start>Run>Taskmgr it says "Another Program is currently using this file"
Like WTF!
lol
I am all out of ideas, i'm running on Windows XP SP 2, i don't want to Re-Install Windows as there must be another way to get it fixed, anyone with any ideas PLEASE HELP

Cheers
Ryyko.




