Help loading CShell
So I'm following the tutorial that's stickied/mentioned of how to get addys and once I open Loadlib.exe I attach to olly and then nothing apears. I'm stuck on this. here is the post and video.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...addys-tut.html
video stuck on.
How to find addys [TUTS] - YouTube
Once he attached loadlib it poped something up and with me I attach it and nothing it's just blank.
I tried using his loadlib.exe and it gave me a error saying it's not usuing something correctly so I got one that I got a long time ago.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...addys-tut.html
video stuck on.
How to find addys [TUTS] - YouTube
Once he attached loadlib it poped something up and with me I attach it and nothing it's just blank.
I tried using his loadlib.exe and it gave me a error saying it's not usuing something correctly so I got one that I got a long time ago.




