PostArmjld Trainer Source (Last Version)

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Next time add 2 virus scan



Sad to see you go.
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY ABOOD :'(
That's a shame
bye dude good luck in rl
We can get through this guys. We've lost some of the best coders, but we can get through this. If we stick together and keep on hacking, we definitely can.
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
We can get through this guys. We've lost some of the best coders, but we can get through this. If we stick together and keep on hacking, we definitely can.
lolwut? /tooshort
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
We can get through this guys. We've lost some of the best coders, but we can get through this. If we stick together and keep on hacking, we definitely can.
Get through this? Didn't think we were going through an ordeal or anything. Abood and Minad went off MPGH for a couple of months, already thought they were resigned and I'm... meh. James and Zero is all the AQWorlds section really needs.
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
We can get through this guys. We've lost some of the best coders, but we can get through this. If we stick together and keep on hacking, we definitely can.
Not to be rude or anything, but you weren't around when they really released stuff. I should know, because I wasn't either.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Get through this? Didn't think we were going through an ordeal or anything. Abood and Minad went off MPGH for a couple of months, already thought they were resigned and I'm... meh. James and Zero is all the AQWorlds section really needs.
Agreed
Awww, cya Abood!
I've quit too. Good look in life!
Sry I forgot to put virus scan links
Thanks guys I will really miss you to much :-)
Oh, great. Another one bites the dust
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Oh, great. Another one bites the dust
Yeah
You and Zero think alike?

Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Sigh... Another one bites the dust.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?