BoliWorlds 0.3 Source Release

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
BoliWorlds 0.3 Source Release
Hey guys!

Well... meh.
I know I said I was going to continue with BoliWorlds, even though I closed my youtube channel, but I simply can't.
So I'm releasing my source instead!

It has some pretty cool features, but I haven't had much time to work on it since version 0.2
Use it however you want, idgaf, as long as you give me credit!
If anyone copies it exactly and releases it as their own, I will smash their head in.

If you've just started coding or you're a beginner, I think this would be perfect for you to take a look at

Hope you like it!

 
Screeeeennnsshoot







Woops, forgot to mention minions. @Rance-Sama @Plutonsvea @Gio

-Oliboli8769
BoliWorlds Source Release_mpgh.net.zip1.2 MB · 228 downloads Clean
You said it is good for beginners? Count me in. Golly this needs an approve.
Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
You said it is good for beginners? Count me in. Golly this needs an approve.
Haha yup!
Personally I think it would be great for beginners.
I tried to keep my code as neat as possible so it was easier to understand also
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Haha yup!
Personally I think it would be great for beginners.
I tried to keep my code as neat as possible so it was easier to understand also
I'll be sure to check out the stuff and learn. Thanks a bunch.
Sigh... Another one bites the dust.
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Hey guys!

Well... meh.
I know I said I was going to continue with BoliWorlds, even though I closed my youtube channel, but I simply can't.
So I'm releasing my source instead!

It has some pretty cool features, but I haven't had much time to work on it since version 0.2
Use it however you want, idgaf, as long as you give me credit!
If anyone copies it exactly and releases it as their own, I will smash their head in.

If you've just started coding or you're a beginner, I think this would be perfect for you to take a look at

Hope you like it!

 
Screeeeennnsshoot







-Oliboli8769
Time to copy exactly just to get my head smashed in!
Quote Originally Posted by NecroHealer View Post
Time to copy exactly just to get my head smashed in!


Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Sigh... Another one bites the dust.
Extrapolate please?
Clear Approved.

Good job
How I will release Myst Realm v1.2:
1.Download Boliworlds v0.3 Source.
2.Change name to Timiiworlds v0.3.
3. Do not change ANYTHING as I might break some features.
4. DONE yayy!


Quote Originally Posted by zerobrium View Post
Sigh... Another one bites the dust.

Yeah... I guess its just me, you and James left </3
Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys View Post
How I will release Myst Realm v1.2:
1.Download Boliworlds v0.3 Source.
2.Change name to Timiiworlds v0.3.
3. Do not change ANYTHING as I might break some features.
4. DONE yayy!
Hahahaha lol xD
It's funny because so many people actually do that -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
Hahahaha lol xD
It's funny because so many people actually do that -.-
Guise do be prepared for Myst Realm v1.2 to look like that <3. Im jk
Why im Stucking Joining Lobby
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?