[Release]Notes 3.0 Beta and Source Release
This is just the beta release, I'm hoping to get more good suggestions...I still have some more to add but this is most of it. I added the Visual Studio 2010 files for it also....for learning purposes and I'd like some credit if you use any part of it that I coded (which is most of it).
Screenshot:

Notes 3.0 Scan:
http://virscan.org/report/38da919805...a4c99e748.html
(VirScan.org has a file limit so Source Code I couldn't scan.)
Source Code.rar Scans:
Its scanning now...I will add asap
- Save, Open and Print .Txt and .Rtf Files.
- Click Weekday or Month and it auto-detects the weekday or month and inserts in into the Text Area.
- Text 2 Speech, says the text in the text area.
- Cap 1st letter, caps the 1st letter of all words.
- Encryption and decryption, coded by. NextGen1
- Binary to Text and Text to Binary
- Line, word and Character counters at the bottom.
- undo, redo, open, save, and close quick buttons.
- Cut, Copy, Paste and Select All.
- Insert Date/Time.
- Font and Font Color Buttons
- Checks for updates and inserts the download link into a text box.
- Ability to send a email via Gmail
Screenshot:

Notes 3.0 Scan:
http://virscan.org/report/38da919805...a4c99e748.html
(VirScan.org has a file limit so Source Code I couldn't scan.)
Source Code.rar Scans:
Its scanning now...I will add asap
Notes 3.0.rar
Source Code.rar
, good job. I'd replace this with Notepad.

great program