WTS/[WTT] Account With| SA58 PARA | ASW.338 | XM8 | Berreta Barbatos | And More |

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
/[WTT] Account With| SA58 PARA | ASW.338 | XM8 | Berreta Barbatos | And More |
Hi Guys. Today I would like to Sell/Trade my AVA Account.

General Account Information-


<~WEAPONS~>

Pointman ~>

Benelli M1014 (Permanent)
MP5SD5
(Permanent)
Galil MAR
(Permanent)
AKS-74U
(Permanent)
Uzi
(Expendable)
MP5A3
(Permanent)
 
Screenshots


Rifleman ~>

XM8 (Permanent)
SA58 Para
(Permanent)
AK-107bis
(Permanent)
AK-47
(Expendable)
G3A3
(Permanent)
 
Screenshots



Sniper ~>

ASW.338 (Permanent)
M24
(Permanent)
 
Screenshots


Price ~> Atleast 20$ (Through PayPal or Ultimate Game Card) Not lowering than. Please, I deserve that much.

If you wanna trade AVA Accounts then post Offers.
I'm not going first no matter what!
You go first or Official Middle Man!

My skype ~> vongola.jodaime <~ Highlight
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
Nice effort into the thread Also, interested?
Hmm, Add me on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Dechimo View Post
Hmm, Add me on skype.
Added. Waiting for accept.
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
Added. Waiting for accept.
LoL, Sorry mate, its already too late here. I will sleep now, so gonna come online after like 7~8 Hours.
Quote Originally Posted by Dechimo View Post
LoL, Sorry mate, its already too late here. I will sleep now, so gonna come online after like 7~8 Hours.
Mmk, see ya.
Quote Originally Posted by ActionTurnip View Post
Mmk, see ya.
I'm available on skype now.
Good to Know
Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoN2 View Post
Good to Know
I love ya too
Bumpy!Bumpy!
@Predatør close thread please. Account has been successfully SOLD without any scam.
Account successfully SOLD to @bartgatsby. Legit Guy! +1 Vouch for him. He went first and I gave him the account legitly . It was sold for 20$ through PayPal.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?