/[WTT] Account With| SA58 PARA | ASW.338 | XM8 | Berreta Barbatos | And More |
Hi Guys. Today I would like to Sell/Trade my AVA Account. 
General Account Information-

<~WEAPONS~>
Pointman ~>
Benelli M1014 (Permanent)
MP5SD5 (Permanent)
Galil MAR (Permanent)
AKS-74U (Permanent)
Uzi (Expendable)
MP5A3 (Permanent)

Rifleman ~>
XM8 (Permanent)
SA58 Para (Permanent)
AK-107bis (Permanent)
AK-47 (Expendable)
G3A3 (Permanent)

Sniper ~>
ASW.338 (Permanent)
M24 (Permanent)
Price ~> Atleast 20$ (Through PayPal or Ultimate Game Card) Not lowering than. Please, I deserve that much.
If you wanna trade AVA Accounts then post Offers.
I'm not going first no matter what!
You go first or Official Middle Man!
My skype ~> vongola.jodaime <~ Highlight

General Account Information-

<~WEAPONS~>
Pointman ~>
Benelli M1014 (Permanent)
MP5SD5 (Permanent)
Galil MAR (Permanent)
AKS-74U (Permanent)
Uzi (Expendable)
MP5A3 (Permanent)
Screenshots

Rifleman ~>
XM8 (Permanent)
SA58 Para (Permanent)
AK-107bis (Permanent)
AK-47 (Expendable)
G3A3 (Permanent)
Screenshots

Sniper ~>
ASW.338 (Permanent)
M24 (Permanent)
Screenshots
Price ~> Atleast 20$ (Through PayPal or Ultimate Game Card) Not lowering than. Please, I deserve that much.

If you wanna trade AVA Accounts then post Offers.
I'm not going first no matter what!
You go first or Official Middle Man!My skype ~> vongola.jodaime <~ Highlight



Also, 


. It was sold for 20$ through PayPal.