SolvedADQ Bot for Mac

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
ADQ Bot for Mac
Does anyone know if there's a working AQW bot download for a mac?
Ask @Oliboli8769 I think he knows how to turn flash trainers into mac / linux compatible.
Quote Originally Posted by Dloke View Post
Does anyone know if there's a working AQW bot download for a mac?
There's LOADS! I've made/converted most of them, but there are others too.
Here's a small list:
Le Bot
Armjld Trainer
BoliWorlds
ZeroLight
...
There's more xD
You can check them out here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/219-aq-wor...-1-2013-a.html
Most of them are there, if not, search for them!

If you want to learn how to make your own, check this out: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/759-advent...y-trainer.html

Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post
Ask @Oliboli8769 I think he knows how to turn flash trainers into mac / linux compatible.
Haha yeah
Quote Originally Posted by aqwlegiontitanhacker View Post
What's ADQ?

It's probably a typo for AQW.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us