My D3D Menu disappearsOkay so here is the problem when the game is loading to get the login age the menu was okay , a few seconds and then disappear ? you can help me
what use your CF ? I think your Hook EndScane only Check not for stay displayed the menu after Login..
Originally Posted by Astr3Lune what use your CF ? I think your Hook EndScane only Check not for stay displayed the menu after Login.. im use crossfire indonesia
what use your CF ? I think your Hook EndScane only Check not for stay displayed the menu after Login..
Originally Posted by Astr3Lune what use your CF ? I think your Hook EndScane only Check not for stay displayed the menu after Login.. im use cf indo
Originally Posted by Astr3Lune are you sure? they are from indonesia same for me. i think you must try use 2 hook endscane you can help me ?