Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
what offset is this?
What offset is this?
0x743B3C
I got it from :
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ndetected.html
I know this isnt regular WallHack but what is it?

Originally Posted by
lucasheer715
What offset is this?
0x743B3C
Is that an offset or an absolute virtual memory address?

Originally Posted by
_corn_
Is that an offset or an absolute virtual memory address?
@lucasheer715
Its not an Offset, its an Address...

Originally Posted by
Biesi
i know but this isn't regular wallhack address @
rabir007 right? I use that in CFNA and it makes invisible players


Originally Posted by
lucasheer715
i know but this isn't regular wallhack address @
rabir007 right? I use that in CFNA and it makes invisible players

Did you even read what I posted?
"wallhack address + 0x68"Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.