CoolOutdatedTwitch Viewer Increaser

Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
Twitch Viewer Increaser
Hello all,

I am a new member here, but wanted to contribute something to the community is a Twitch Stream viewer.

What this will do is increase the number of views for your twitch stream. I have seen people charge for this in the past on other websites, but I am trying to save everyone some money and get it for free. I did NOT code this, although you can open it in reflector to look at the code. It's pretty simple.

Here is a link to the virus total scan:
VirusTotal Scan

Maybe someone else can chime in on this with more coding experience and reverse engineer it and double check its safe. Since I see 2 items that have been detected, I will re-write this and re-release another version of that, but until then enjoy.

Enjoy,

Silentrath
Twitch Viewer.rar40 KB · 11,628 downloads 1/59 malicious
Quote Originally Posted by Silentrath View Post
Hello all,

I am a new member here, but wanted to contribute something to the community is a Twitch Stream viewer.

What this will do is increase the number of views for your twitch stream. I have seen people charge for this in the past on other websites, but I am trying to save everyone some money and get it for free. I did NOT code this, although you can open it in reflector to look at the code. It's pretty simple.

Here is a link to the virus total scan:
VirusTotal Scan

Maybe someone else can chime in on this with more coding experience and reverse engineer it and double check its safe. Since I see 2 items that have been detected, I will re-write this and re-release another version of that, but until then enjoy.

Enjoy,

Silentrath

Is the twitch viewer for LIVESTREAMS or previous livestreams(videos)?
Quote Originally Posted by Kruxifix1 View Post
Is the twitch viewer for LIVESTREAMS or previous livestreams(videos)?
Livestreams :-) I am almost done with my own version that will be quicker at opening the streams.

Stay tuned!
Quote Originally Posted by Silentrath View Post
Livestreams :-) I am almost done with my own version that will be quicker at opening the streams.

Stay tuned!
This'll be sweet.
Doesn't work for me ;(
Quote Originally Posted by chimo123 View Post
Doesn't work for me ;(
It might take a little bit for the streams to pop up, I usually have it running on a VM(Virtual Machine) when I am streaming, and it boosts my views :-) I love it. When I usually test I love going in people's streams with like 1-2 viewers and boosting it to 70 or so and getting them on the top lists of streams for that game.
Work Great for me ,run on VM work great :P
I tryed on my friends stream, and it comes up on firefox,chrome,IE. And i se a black window and the twitch pause button on the bottom. but he dont get viewers. why? :S
Doesn't seem to work well. takes a couple tries.
I am going to be coming out with my version soon, that should fix the whole couple of tries to actually get the views to come up.

Hopefully I get some free time to work on this again, but don't worry I will be releasing my version!
Could you make a chat bot in that version
[Scrolls through text file or something?]
Quote Originally Posted by FiRePwnage View Post
Could you make a chat bot in that version
[Scrolls through text file or something?]
Ya let me see what I can do with this. And of course it will all be free for everyone :-)
Wow. Thanks a lot. I was jus tasking about this in services section.
well doesnt work and doesnt seem so legit

Posts 1–15 of 124 · Page 1 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us