vCheat Loader - PHP / MySQL Based Hack Loader!
Hello Guys!
I have made a cheat loader to start my own hacking forum but have canceled it for private reasons. Anyway it may be shitty coded but it does everything good so.. Enjoy the source code!
Screenshots:


Video Preview:
Current Features:
I can convert it to MySQL PDO (better security) and change the template of the panel for a cheap price if you want. Hit me up through pm.
Note: I don't give any support on this, if you don't know how to use it then don't bother using it.

I have made a cheat loader to start my own hacking forum but have canceled it for private reasons. Anyway it may be shitty coded but it does everything good so.. Enjoy the source code!
Screenshots:


Video Preview:
Current Features:
- Ability to add new hack from web panel
- Ability to modify / delete hack from web panel
- Auto Update Feature
- MyBB Forum Login
- Message Of The Day
- Set Injection Delay
- Auto Inject Once The Progress Is Running
- And some more
I can convert it to MySQL PDO (better security) and change the template of the panel for a cheap price if you want. Hit me up through pm.
Note: I don't give any support on this, if you don't know how to use it then don't bother using it.


![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)

Thanks.