vCheat Loader - PHP / MySQL Based Hack Loader!

Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
Using an old HF-BooterSource, nice one.
But as master131 said, easy to crack. I do not recommend using this without editing a shit-ton of code in VB and PHP.

Anyway, thanks for the share...
Wow Vormz... The ammount of shit I helped you with on this loader, I basicly coded it for you... and meh. No credits. @Vormz
Quote Originally Posted by TrixtSam View Post
Wow Vormz... The ammount of shit I helped you with on this loader, I basicly coded it for you... and meh. No credits. @Vormz
Excuse me ? Do I know you sir ?
@NextGen1 please lock the thread it's old stuff.
Quote Originally Posted by Vormz View Post
Excuse me ? Do I know you sir ?
@NextGen1 please lock the thread it's old stuff.
Yes you do, ScooterSam, or Sammeh. You met me on **********.
The VBNET Project is Full of errors, and cannot be runned at all! The VBNET Project def needs an update. Thanks for share but please update the tool!
Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fpstu570/public_html/loader_hack/login.php on line 18

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/fpstu570/public_html/loader_hack/admin/index.php on line 17

help plss
I was actually working on my own, it's done just I need to finish up the site part.
Posts 16–24 of 24 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us