HELP I GOT SENT A VIRUS FROM SOMEONE HERE

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
HELP I GOT SENT A VIRUS FROM SOMEONE HERE
I GOT SENT A VIRUS FROM SOMEONE HERE SAYING THAT THEY'LL HOST A 5 MIN DDOS ON ANYONE, IT WAS POSTED ABOUT AN HOUR AGO. HERE'S THE SCREENSHOTS. I'M DOING THE QUICKLY BECAUSE MY INTERNET ALWAYS SHUTS DOWN
@Confin3d @Janitor

I'm sorry for tagging you guys but I need help :/
Really bad luck, man....
are you saying that confined did it or are you just asking him for help? also this is wrong section I believe
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post
are you saying that confined did it or are you just asking him for help? also this is wrong section I believe
Nononono I'm asking him for help. Sorry I can't find the right section. My internet is shutting down constantly
Quote Originally Posted by Misery Jr. View Post
Nononono I'm asking him for help. Sorry I can't find the right section. My internet is shutting down constantly
did you add him on skype?
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


did you add him on skype?
yes, just maybe 30mins ago

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
How exactly is it a virus? You'll need to provide some more evidence or proof. He will be banned on MPGH if what he sent is in fact a virus or malicious/harmful program.

You'll also receive help on removing it.

@master131 @johntheawe
Alright. Well my internet crashes every couple of minutes. It turned off my Windows Security Center. It constantly opens up those
"Autoit" errors and my mouse has the loading icon on it every couple of seconds which has never happened before.

Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
How exactly is it a virus? You'll need to provide some more evidence or proof. He will be banned on MPGH if what he sent is in fact a virus or malicious/harmful program.

You'll also receive help on removing it.

@master131 @johntheawe
Not to mention the file that he sent me just up and disappeared so I can't find it

I get this when I try turn it back on
Just use your mobile to settle this atm.
How exactly is it a virus? You'll need to provide some more evidence or proof. He will be banned on MPGH if what he sent is in fact a virus or malicious/harmful program.

You'll also receive help on removing it.

@master131 @johntheawe
Go

Fuck

Yourself



More proof @Flengo

Busted you piece of shit @johntheawe

No need thanks anyways though @master131
John1.png183 KB · 21 downloads John2.png228 KB · 17 downloads
That's what happens when you download stuff from retards on HF. You should know that their forums are full of script kiddies who think they are so cool with their RATs and troll stuffs. Have you got the original file still? Please upload it to a file host (eg. Media-Fire, Putlocker, Drop-Box) and PM me the link so I can have a look at it and let you know if you've missed anything.
Seems viable enough. Plus, there is no such thing as a Facebook Account Cracker.

He has been banned. I hope you resolve your issue. Good luck

PM anyone if you need any more assistance.

/Closed
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?