GitHub links are allowed or not ?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
GitHub links are allowed or not ?
Hey, ( @Distraught @nilly )

Just to clarify something, last week i posted my tool with a github link, i wanted to share the source with you but .. a moderator came and deleted my thread with this cause : Outgoing links are disallowed .. BUT i already saw some threads with github links .

So my question is simple

GitHub links are allowed or not ?

Thanks
It is very unclear since I see them posted without being removed often. I asked about it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ease-read.html

e. My guess is that Nilly is reasonable about it. It could be that certain outgoing links to domains are judged on a case by case basis. Therefore some github links could be allowed, and others not. It may depend on what kind of content is available in the repository.
Quote Originally Posted by DeVoidCoder View Post
It is very unclear since I see them posted without being removed often. I asked about it here: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/599-realm-...ease-read.html
I know Nilly would approve of github links, however, some staff doesn't apply any thought process when they enforce the rules like a bible.
@OP Make your post, pm nilly and have her add the github link for you.
Sorry about my inactivity. This week is hell. I'll ask Dave about it. They don't seem to be malicious in anyway. As for now, I'll close this thread until I get further notice. Thanks guys. Hopefully you'll be able to use them

Update: Github links are allowed however if I find advertisement within your github repository then it will not be allowed
Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
Sorry about my inactivity. This week is hell. I'll ask Dave about it. They don't seem to be malicious in anyway. As for now, I'll close this thread until I get further notice. Thanks guys. Hopefully you'll be able to use them

Update: Github links are allowed however if I find advertisement within your github repository then it will not be allowed
The thanks button is back!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
The thanks button is back!!!!!
I JUST SAW DAT TOO M8
Thanks for the checking and letting us know.
Thanks for clarifying this
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us