[REQUESTTUT]Visual Basic 2008 Crosshair

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[REQUESTTUT]Visual Basic 2008 Crosshair
I have looked every where, and even used search box, but cannot find out how to make one in visual basics 2008 that will work for Combat arms 100% tested and works tutorial + source code file...
Please help me, PM me or please make a tutorial here

Yep, you also posted it on Combat Arms Section =)
I am still learning..But can you give me a link after i finished 'My First Application"..I don't know what to do after that =O [PM if you want!]
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Yep, you also posted it on Combat Arms Section =)
I am still learning..But can you give me a link after i finished 'My First Application"..I don't know what to do after that =O [PM if you want!]
Yeah, but it doesn't work for me, so I am askin people if they will help me with a REAL crosshair, that works for every one...
Just watch this video here for a tutorial
dude we really need a good working combat arms crosshair.
Lol, what happened to "Expert VB coder"? Anyway, you will need to learn D3D and how to get D3D working with VB
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us