How to learn Assembly?
I know there are tutorials, but I don't really understand them. I'd much rather buy and read a book to learn assembly. However I looked for Win32 Assembly in the library and at all the local bookstores and I found no books on it!!! D:
BTW: are there any prerequisites for Win32 ASM I should know?
Am I possibly looking for the wrong thing??! What should I be looking for?! Ahhhh!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Im am sad and lonely and lost in a torrent of confusion sucking me straight down to a deep dark cavern of despair


BTW: are there any prerequisites for Win32 ASM I should know?
Am I possibly looking for the wrong thing??! What should I be looking for?! Ahhhh!!!
PLEASE HELP ME!!!! Im am sad and lonely and lost in a torrent of confusion sucking me straight down to a deep dark cavern of despair


