How much?

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
How much?
How much would you guys pay for a Account with the following stats:

Level: Master Seargent 3
20k Euros
1 Ap xD

Pointman:
Desmodus
Mp7a1 Altan (Perm)

Rifleman:
M4a1 X-Plorer (Perm what else)
FN-FNC (Perm)

Sniper:
TPG1 (Perm)
PGM (Perm)

Pistol:
Desert Eagle Silver (About 200 days)
FMG9


Not this much weapons but enough to play
$1................
I can buy this with 2dollars you want?
Well, I'm sorry to say but you've OBviously hacked on this account so it will automatically be less valuable.
Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
Well, I'm sorry to say but you've OBviously hacked on this account so it will automatically be less valuable.
Nope, Never Hacker on this Account, just farmed coop
Quote Originally Posted by PandaBanda View Post
Nope, Never Hacker on this Account, just farmed coop
whats your skype ? i will have a nice offer for you
If you obviously don't know prices, don't post your stupid comments.



You can get about $25-$30 for this. A bit higher depending on the buyer.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
If you obviously don't know prices, don't post your stupid comments.



You can get about $25-$30 for this. A bit higher depending on the buyer.
20 $ Maybe, more than 20, no way...
Quote Originally Posted by sannink1m View Post
20 $ Maybe, more than 20, no way...
Im doubt , M4A1 X-PLOWER is a very rare weapon.
Quote Originally Posted by sannink1m View Post
20 $ Maybe, more than 20, no way...
He has multiple perm weapons & two Mega Capsules from Season 2, one being the X-plorer.



I have dealt with tons of accounts both selling and buying. I know my prices.
IMO it doesn't matter how much money you invest in an account... this is black market.
IMO it's like 30$ cause of the Xplorer...
Quote Originally Posted by PandaBanda View Post
just farmed coop
Define farmed co-op? What co-op mode did you farm? I think you mean that you yourself never hacked on it, but joined a room with a hacker.
Its 30 bucks worth dude withe the explorer you can easily trash everyone.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us